My Last Topic Of The Day...

arabfalcon

Sorry to annoy you guys with all these threads but I'm still kinda worked up. I just wanted to throw some thoughts out there.

Our oline is playing very well. Kudos to Tice he really got the guys ready. Stone and Schraeder are guaranteed roster spots next year.

WR should be the only position we don't have to worry about. We got the best core from Julio to Weeks to Reedy and Amsterdam on the PS. I don't think we need another threat there. If anything maybe at the TE position.

I feel our defense has too many guys in the wrong positions. I know Kemal is a safety but I would love to see him close to the line instead since he's horrible against the deep ball. He can almost be a OLB for us. Steelers do it with Troy all the time

Next years defense will have 2 new Dends, 1 new Dtackle, 2 new LBs and a second string corner starting for us.

Finnaly, Blank is going to have a very hard descion with Mike Smith this off season. Tough to fire a coach after a second half like that.