Our Dt's

arabfalcon

What are we going to do with them. Can we cut Soiali and Jackson or would it just hurt us too much financially. We have Babs that does everything he can. Peters got moved down which I think he should start. Hageman is improving every week. I would be happy if we kept Babs, Peters and Hageman and signed the best DT out there. Idk if Such would be the answer but that rotation would be nice.

"Use them correctly" ie "I don't want to admit the team made a big financial mistake at DT"

I wouldn't doubt a new GM comes in and cuts them right away. It might hurt the cap but they will find players that are effeceffective to fill the gap

No, "Use them correctly" as in our coaches are dipshits that don't play any one of our defenders in position and they'd play much better if we knew what we were doing.

They get pushed right out of every play. It won't matter how we use them when that happens every down. For being so big they're extremely weak

You really don't know what you're talking about, i'd suggest reading up more on the different D-line positions and schemes because otherwise there's not much else left to say here.

You really don't know what you're talking about, i'd suggest reading up more on the different D-line positions and schemes because otherwise there's not much else left to say here.

I don't think you know what you're talking about and I suggest you do the same think.There are not only type one of 3-4, there are 3-4 that uses 2-gap principles and 3-4 that use 1-gap principles.Soliai and T.Jackson are type of players big enough to be in a 2-gap 3-4, but for 2- gap 3-4 you must have bigger ILBs, which i not the case with Worrilow, Shembo and Bartu.

Besides, most teams on the NFL today uses 3-4 with 1-gap principles, because with read-option and Spread formations you need faster than bigger DLs.

Edited by Dv_Falcon

I don't think you know what you're talking about and I suggest you do the same think.There are not only type one of 3-4, there are 3-4 that uses 2-gap principles and 3-4 that use 1-gap principles.Soliai and T.Jackson are type of players big enough to be ia 2-gap 3-4, but for 2- gap 3-4 you must have bigger ILBs, which i not the case with Worrilow, Shembo and Bartu.

Besides, mosts team on the NFL today uses 3-4 with 1-gap principles, because with read-option and Spread formations you need faster than bigger DLs.

I'm trying to keep it simpler, because 90% of the board doesn't know technical jargon. I know there are multitudes of different kinds of d-linemen for each formation. We aren't using Sol and Tyson correctly mate, we just aren't. Why do you think we look better when Peters comes in? Not because he's better, because he fits the scheme.

I'm trying to keep it simpler, because 90% of the board doesn't know technical jargon. I know there are multitudes of different kinds of d-linemen for each formation. We aren't using Sol and Tyson correctly mate, we just aren't. Why do you think we look better when Peters comes in? Not because he's better, because he fits the scheme.

So you answer me, why did we sign them if they don't fit the scheme? The move was just dumb

Edited by Dv_Falcon

So you answer me, why did we sign they if them don't fit the scheme? The move was just dumb

Because they're good players and we geared our entire offseason towards acquiring players to fit a certain scheme that our coaches have refused to run. I don't know what happened between signing these players and when we started scheming our defense, but we have players that fit a scheme very well, we just play something completely different. We have some players of lots of different types, we could run a few different schemes well if we used them all together, but instead we mix and match them all and it just doesn't work.

They get pushed right out of every play. It won't matter how we use them when that happens every down. For being so big they're extremely weak
Jackson is a 3-4 defensive end. Soliai is a 3-4 nose tackle. We run mainly a 4-3. Get some real inside and outside linebackers in here so we can run the 3-4.

First off Our Defensive tackles ARE NOT Good. If you do not have DVR then do NOT comment on how Soliai and Jackson are good.

Miami used Soliai the same way we did in a 4-3 AND 3-4 the new D Coordinator now runs a pure 4-3 in Miami

Jackson rushed as a part of a 4 lineman pass rush with Hali Jackson Poe and Houston on some downs. Same thing we do here.

Thing is Soliai had Wake and Vernon drawing more attention.

Jacskson had Hali and Houston drawing more attention.

See where I'm going?

Now if you have DVR or all 22 please to look back at how Soliai and Jackson were getting blown right off the ball. It's like the snow in Greenbay froze and our Dlineman put on ice skates.

You can not say that they were not used right on EVERY defensive snap.

We need to waKe up and realize that Thomas made a mistake. Rodgers litteraly could drive a truck through the spaces he got. Before the Peters crowd defends him he is apart of the inept push on passing downs. So as Babs.

Stat of the day: Stephen Paea DT for the Bears(who Pack put up 50 on) has 6 sacks. More than all of our DT's combined.

EVERYONE ON OUR FRONT SEVEN CAN BE UPGRADED. Stop trying to blame it ALL on the scheme because they played similar roles in their past teams.

Our DT's?? laugh.png Best f'n joke in the NFL for the past 9 years!

Lets put it another way,, How about our Front Four?

Enter the Twilight Zone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(Rod Sterlings voice kikin in)

Imagine if you will, aNFL team with Players like Hanesworth and Suh

occupying the positions.

Then Beirmann would not SUK so bad.

Our D Line has been run into the ground by Dimitroff and Smitty

and our D Line coach aint worth a flying F'k either.

The entire D Line is Garbage! worst in NFL.

I am proficient in technical jargon. Meaning I understand Scheme and multiple fronts. Please tell me how they are not being used correctly and get as specific as you possibly can.

Our DT's?? :lol: Best f'n joke in the NFL for the past 9 years!

Lets put it another way,, How about our Front Four?

Enter the Twilight Zone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(Rod Sterlings voice kikin in)

Imagine if you will, aNFL team with Players like Hanesworth and Suh

occupying the positions.

Then Beirmann would not SUK so bad.

Our D Line has been run into the ground by Dimitroff and Smitty

and our D Line coach aint worth a flying F'k either.

The entire D Line is Garbage! worst in NFL.

They don't want to hear the truth Karst