If You Guys Thought Rodgers, Lacy, Nelson Were Good...

arabfalcon

Here comes Ben, Bell and Brown. I wouldn't say they are better just yet but when they are clicking they can be just as good. I am more nervous about these 3 bc they are fast. Very fast. They are going to take advantage in our dome too.

and martavious bryant. dude has wings and a jet pack!

Here comes Ben, Bell and Brown. I wouldn't say they are better just yet but when they are clicking they can be just as good. I am more nervous about these 3 bc they are fast. Very fast. They are going to take advantage in our dome too.

Just another beat down against our ZERO passrush defense. Pittsburgh will probably never have to punt, completing endless passes on 3rd and forever.

Another wasted Matt Ryan effort.

They lost to 3 bad teams. That means they can be beat. What the heck are you getting at?

calm down. All I'm saying is it doesn't matter who they lost to or how they lost, it doesn't mean the falcons are gonna beat them. Can they be beaten, of course, EVERY TEAM CAN BE BEATEN. It's just silly to say one team will do something because another team did it. Looking at the standings I see 3 bad teams that beat the falcons as well

Steelers have a history the last few years of playing down to their competition. Hopefully they feel like we stink, so they don't bring their A-game.

They are just so up and down you don't know what to expect. Bell has been killing it lately. Ben had the horrible 1st half against NO (injured) but turned it on in the 2nd. He has good games and bad games. I hope we can win, but I think it will be tough. Their D can get some pressure and some stops. Can't say the same about ours.