Power Rankins Lmao

Trouble

1. Green Bay Packers (last week No. 1; 10-3): The Green Bay defense could be moving toward its usual postseason form. Unfortunately.

22. Carolina Panthers (No. 26; 4-8-1): The Panthers passed on Victory Monday; why disrupt a routine?

23. New Orleans Saints (No. 20; 5-8): The Saints have figured out how to win on the road just as they’ve completely forgotten how to win at home.

24. Atlanta Falcons (No. 24; 5-8): Last night’s comeback underscores the fact that the Falcons have talent, which doesn’t bode well for the coaching staff.

28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (No. 27; 2-11): At this point, getting the No. 1 pick would be much better than winning the division.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/09/week-14-power-rankings-5/

Look at the cheap shot at out coaching staff. They do something right and the media still calls for their heads.

Id hate to see if it was a blow out. What would they call for them to be fired last night?

Greenbay is the ranked #1 team and we lose to them and thats a great reason to say our coaching staff sucks. Sure that makes perfect sense.

So what the panthers won. How do they rank higher than teams with better records?

If the Falcons beat the pack would we be ranked #1?

Look at the cheap shot at out coaching staff. They do something right and the media still calls for their heads.

Id hate to see if it was a blow out. What would they call for them to be fired last night?

Greenbay is the ranked #1 team and we lose to them and thats a great reason to say our coaching staff sucks. Sure that makes perfect sense.

So what the panthers won. How do they rank higher than teams with better records?

If the Falcons beat the pack would we be ranked #1?

ph34r.png

The Atlanta Julios don't have to worry about that "what if" scenario.

There isn't 4 teams worse than the bucs...

There getting the #1 draft pick for a reason

Look at the other 2-11 teams. Jax has Bortles, Oakland has Carr, the Bucs have.......Josh McKown.

We are easily the worst team in the league. Tennessee is the only one close to being 1976 Bucs bad....other than the Bucs.

I think if everyone else loses out and the bucs win out they have the possibility of making it?

or am I wrong in this scenario?

i dont think there is any way that could happen...

we Play both the Saints and Panthers the last 2 weeks

someone has to win those games lol

and even if they dont, I dont think 2 ties will help bucs at this Point lol

but yea, I have no issue with our Rank

altho Saints and Panthers are a bit to high lol

and what he said about us having Talent, and the shot at the Staff....

its Truth ....

so no problem with that either...

I think if everyone else loses out and the bucs win out they have the possibility of making it?

or am I wrong in this scenario?

When snow flakes are in ****, thats when the 2-11 bucs make the post season.

Although, that would be yet another fine example of how the lawyer (rodgergoodell) and all his rule changes in the name of player safety and embettering the game is just a sham cover for his real intention of being able to more easily control the outcome of games with his grey areas and lupe holes...

Maybe im just crazy