Will Julio Have A Big Day Against Pittsburgh?

Will Julio have a big day against Pittsburgh?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Will Julio have a big day against the Steelers?

• YES--Good-to-Great Game
    • NO--Underwhelming performance

After Julio's back-2-back monster games, your expectations for the kid are really high. It's easy to get caught up in the excitement of it all and boast he's gonna have another big day in the GA Dome.

Then again, you have to imagine the Steelers are gonna play JJ more aggressively after he put the league on notice not once, but twice in a row on prime-time while playing the best game by a WR this year and jumping to no. 1 in overall receiving yards.

Pittsburgh could get cocky and play single-man coverage on Julio if they're confident the pass rush can put Matt on his butt but if Ryan gets JJ his 3rd consecutive 150+ yard game because of it then they're gonna feel real stupid.

JJ isn't just gonna beast out every week so he's bound to slow down considerably, but I'd say anywhere in the area of 100 yards and a TD is still a good game. A truly underwhelming performance is more like sub 100yds and no scores.

I'm hoping if the Steelers sell out and quadruple cover Julio that Roddy, Douglass, Hester, Weems, etc. step up and make plays. The offense hasn't been too consistent this year but they showed promise in moving the football without JJ when he exited the 4th quarter and this offense seems to have gotten on a roll these last few weeks. Matt's looking to break 30 TDs by season's end if the offense doesn't stall out the next few weeks.

Yes if he plays.

No if he sits.

Ugh I forget he's hurt. The optimistic side of me is really hoping he was just cramping up and that he'll be fine, but we've seen players finish the season on IR after walking off the field before so you really gotta hold your breath...

Having said that, I'd like to rephrase the question to be IF Julio plays, do you think he'll have a big day. I'm hoping we get good news about his injury asap.

Ugh I forget he's hurt. The optimistic side of me is really hoping he was just cramping up and that he'll be fine, but we've seen players finish the season on IR after walking off the field before so you really gotta hold your breath...Having said that, I'd like to rephrase the question to be IF Julio plays, do you think he'll have a big day. I'm hoping we get good news about his injury asap.

YES. If he plays **** do good.

He will not play. In all likelihood, we must beat both division rivals to make they playoffs. If we beat both, the Pittsburgh game means nothing.

We will go all preseason next Sunday. Every nicked player will sit and our play sequence will be run, run, pass for 4 quarters. The coaches will treat this like a bye week. They will game plan for NO and Carolina this week. Straight zone on defense. You will see strange names activated and stars deactivated.