Just Hypothetical Question For Everyone

Would you rather trade draft picks for Jim Harbaugh or go after Rex Ryan? I'm not really interested in either but wanted to find out opinions.

Trade a draft pick? For a guy they are running out of town? Are you freaking serious???

The players have not quit on Smitty even though they KNOW he cost us 2 games. That says a **** of a lot. We should keep him on.

I don't like either truthfully. Ryan lives off his name. The excuses of them not having a QB rests on him. How many have they drafted in the last 5 years? Its on him and his coaches. No thanks. Harbaugh is a ***** nozzle. But, I think we could win with him in the near term. Neither is a good choice for us.

Good lord, neither.

Todd Bowles or Dan Quinn. This offense with some tweaking is good enough to compete with anyone.

The Falcons need a current defensive coordinator who is getting the job done in the NFL.

Jim Harbaugh took over a team that didn't know how to win and taught them to win. He's a good coach. His act will grow tired after a few seasons, but he'd toughen this team up, I have no doubt.

We don't need "his act" for a few years here. Smith took a team who never...never...had a back to back winning season and made them winners. Yes Smith and every coach has their mistakes but Jimmy boy is not an up grade. At least our players want to play for their coach, Jimmy boy has created a cancer. They can keep him or the Raiders can have him. We don't need another problem...we have a defense to fix. Edited by nomak

Jim Harbaugh took over a team that didn't know how to win and taught them to win. He's a good coach. His act will grow tired after a few seasons, but he'd toughen this team up, I have no doubt.

A team with great talent that just needed a little cheerleader to get them going...well that lasted one season and ended with a Super Bowl loss. Jimmy just couldn't win the big one on his coaching skills. Never mind he got them there with the refs help when we were 10 yards away from the big game ourself. Edited by nomak