I Went To Bed At Half Time

I watched probably the worst 30 minutes of Falcon football ever.

... and then I missed what maybe was the best 30 minutes of Falcon football ever.

I couldnt believe the final score when I woke up this morning to check, and how close this team actually almost WON the game.

This team did not give up, and that to me feels like a moral Victory.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One or two less mistakes and we could have made that one of the most epic comebacks in MNF history.

Yep. We were SO close. Our offense was rolling. Just needed that d*mn ball back one more time. The score and timing seemed perfectly positioned for a one-point victory as the clock ran out.

Ah well.

At least I have SOME hope we can compete with the big boys. Sure didn't feel that way at halftime.

I know we all have been bashing the coach and the general manager but I look at our roster and look at all the free-agent we have coming I really believe we will be stronger next year we will have big changes. I love players but Business is business and sometimes you got to let stuff go. I know all of you like Brent Grimes I did too but he tackles for the crap and same with Thomas D. Our young corners will be better. And our linebackers we need a whole new set of them including getting rid of Weatherspoon

The Falcon Jedi Knight" post="9014359" timestamp="1418130910"]I watched probably the worst 30 minutes of Falcon football ever.... and then I missed what maybe was the best 30 minutes of Falcon football ever.I couldnt believe the final score when I woke up this morning to check, and how close this team actually almost WON the game.This team did not give up, and that to me feels like a moral Victory.

Tough game, falcons had that tough 1st drive, the the D got that fumble taken away. Then the bottom fell out. I was so pist that the execution was slowed to a halt. Down 31-7, all I was hoping for was not to allow the packers 50+ points. great 2nd half, 30-12, juilio took ove, D played alot better. woulda coulda shoulda first half killed us. i would hope the falcons win the division at 8-8. Then a dream run would be to play the lions for the wildcard, then go to GB for the 2nd rd and get a win there, then seattle. But some dreams are best done in madden. I still want this team to make the playoffs, regardless of the final record

We are getting zero credit from the media for hanging with the Packers in Lambeau. Really don't understand all the Falcon hate. When Pats lost to them, it was considered a good game. Either way, let's bring this 2nd half intensity to the Steelers.

that's because the Patriots have a good record and they also gave them a chance to win. Falcons have a bad record and no one else gave them a single chance.. It's really not difficult to understand why the media does what they do.