Congrats Falcons!

saints4life25

Despite the loss, your team came to play tonight. Faced with the adversity of a 24 point halftime lead, your team didn't pack it in, they chose to fight and make a game of it. That's the fight a champion shows.

This is the best team in the South. They'll hang 50 on the Saints in the Dome for the division. Again, good for you guys. It's been a rough year for us all, somebody should get some joy!

Despite the loss, your team came to play tonight. Faced with the adversity of a 24 point halftime lead, your team didn't pack it in, they chose to fight and make a game of it. That's the fight a champion shows.

This is the best team in the South. They'll hang 50 on the Saints in the Dome for the division. Again, good for you guys. It's been a rough year for us all, somebody should get some joy!

Agreed. I don't believe in moral victories, but the Falcons showed they are at least better than the rest of the teams in this division

we are going to win the south, and i hope we get them again in the playoffs.

Idk about hoping you get them again. I think there are better match ups to be had for ATL. At the end of the day, you couldn't stop that offense. A Lions or Cardinals match up is better for yall.

Edited by saints4life25

I haven't had high expectations for this version of the Falcons.

But I'm feeling pretty good now. It would be great if we won. But I'm impressed and proud of this team. D not so much.

But at half time we could have packed it up and cried to a blow out. But we came back and made a game of it.

This year will give us some depth on the roster.

But for **** sake can we get a pass rusher.

Guest fibonacci

You're taking it a bit far lol. Only reason it was as close as it was is because of JJ's ridiculous night. Still, great effort.

ohhhhhh well lets take away brees in 09.

Sorry bro, but that's a stupid comment you just made.

Yes, congrats on your loss Atlanta.

Too bad no booth reviews, though... pisses me off

Guest fibonacci

Yes, congrats on your loss Atlanta.

Too bad no booth reviews, though... pisses me off

booth reviews? What was not called?

bucman still doesn't want the refs to count the buccies 12 men on the field...that 'sour little buccie!

If These morons could count right the first time, the morons in new york wouldn't have too call in and eff us over... illegally! Lol

But thats jus the cherry to this cup cake of a season

Edited by Buc-man™®

Guest fibonacci

Ohhh fib, where ya been bud?

Ive been conipshitting since the Bengals game bud, its been ugly for bucman.

Full fledge conspiracy Theories bub

gotcha.

Also the refs when we faced y'all. Dude y'all should have won that game. But y'all could not beat the refs.

Falcons represented tonight even in defeat.

The scary part is will this performance and another one along the way save the staff?

Agreed! Say what you want about Smitty, but you don't see effort like that very often when you're down 3 touchdowns early. I think he went a looong way in keeping his job. If anything, they may want to look closer at replacing TD.

Serious question, outside of Atlanta did anyone actually think the Falcons would beat the Packers? It was interesting but I got the feeling that Rogers could have done whatever he wanted last night, in the 4th he ran and pass for first downs on third and very long. when and with most teams there would have been a draw play then punt, or pass 1 yard short of the marker but Arron Rogers made it look way to easy, the guy was laughing the whole time.

Agreed! Say what you want about Smitty, but you don't see effort like that very often when you're down 3 touchdowns early. I think he went a looong way in keeping his job. If anything, they may want to look closer at replacing TD.

Mike Smith should thank the Packers for going into a prevent style defense when they were up by 3 scores. It made the Falcon offense look good but the outcome was still the same.