Proud Of The Falcons Tonight

Mid-Nite-Toker

To play that well, on the road, against that team, after last weeks win against the NFLs then winningest team, don't count this team out of a playoff win or two if it makes the playoffs. Our special teams is solid, offensive line has gelled and the defense is playing ok enough to win in the playoffs.

To play that well, on the road, against that team, after last weeks win against the NFLs then winningest team, don't count this team out of a playoff win or two if it makes the playoffs. Our special teams is solid, offensive line has gelled and the defense is playing ok enough to win in the playoffs.

Couldnt say it much better

Everyone has been raving about Ishmael but he still has a lot of growing to do. Especially in coverage.

It's the guy's first year. He has been playing well, and leads the team in interceptions. Seriously, people expect players to play perfect every bloody game.

It's the guy's first year. He has been playing well, and leads the team in interceptions. Seriously, people expect players to play perfect every bloody game.

Not at all. I'm just saying let's slow down on the HEAVY praise. First year getting sufficient playing time but a healthy Moore and Lowery are still the best options out there.

We showed unbelievable heart tonight, I'm very proud of our falcons. Our D-Line & LB's are hideous. Worrilow couldn't get off blocks, he got burnt on multiple passing downs, but I guess what do you expect from an undrafted mlb from Delaware. Our pass rush is nonexistent! Julio Jones is a cyborg.

Yeah, I honestly feel that we can beat Pittsburgh

Yeah

The Falcons need to be looking at this like they can beat the Packers in Lambeau if they limit the mistakes.

If they limit the mistake and continue the momentum, the Falcons can still be dangerous with a bad defense.

The defense will have to play a little better though.