Where The Heck

bertrain7

Was the penalty o that one fuc ducking had him by his next whistles wrre going throws him.down. that on rodgers thats a good flag for fifteen yards. I dunno this pass rush of ours sucks whatevrt but we wouldnt be losing as bad if these refs new how to ref a game.

For posterity.

Was the penalty o that one fuc ducking had him by his next whistles wrre going throws him.down. that on rodgers thats a good flag for fifteen yards. I dunno this pass rush of ours sucks whatevrt but we wouldnt be losing as bad if these refs new how to ref a game.

Bro back away from the keyboard and walk/crawl to your bed and lay down.It'll all be better in the morning if you take some aspirin and drink lots of water because this hangovers going to be a killer.Hydration is the key man just keep that in mind. Edited by Jpowers

By his neck* whistles were then blown* if Rodgers had been the Qb in that play hats a fifteen yard penatly. Im sorry i was upset.im not that drunk. Im just mad because i want a fair game i didnt expect us to win but i expected a good game and if it was called right it would be closer.

Edited by bertrain7

Guest King Jigsaw

You sir cannot use Hive Sop Dap you hated on that so much that I have to call party foul.Flag on King Jigsaw.

It is the best usage of hive sop dap I've seen though.

It amazes me when people can remember things like this. I didn't think I was that memorable of a poster.

Kudos to you, sir.

It amazes me when people can remember things like this. I didn't think I was that memorable of a poster.

Kudos to you, sir.

It is Gods cruel joke on me.I remember completely useless shit that I read.I kick all the important information out of my brain so I can remember what King Jigsaw said on Tatf months ago.

Guest King Jigsaw

It is Gods cruel joke on me.I remember completely useless **** that I read.I kick all the important information out of my brain so I can remember what King Jigsaw said on Tatf months ago.

Rather than feel sorry for you, I feel strangely important.

But yeah, I'm such a stickler for spelling and punctuation that I wasn't going to celebrate that hatassery of a thread that people tried to turn into a legend (you see how long it had gone without a mention until I fashionably pulled it out of its grave) but that was the last great example of someone that was just better off not owning a keyboard.

Edited by King Jigsaw

Rather than feel sorry for you, I feel strangely important.

But yeah, I'm suck a stickler for spelling and punctuation that I wasn't going to celebrate that hatassery of a thread that people tried to turn into a legend (you see how long it had gone without a mention until I fashionably pulled it out of its grave) but that was the last great example of someone that was just better off not owning a keyboard.

Tee hee.

Guest King Jigsaw

Tee hee.

****. Good spot. This is why I need to start proofreading before I submit.

Too lazy to have to undo autocorrect's bs tonight.