Falcons Need More Weapons...only 7 Pts In First Half

Genius

Guest King Jigsaw

I understand the sarcastic element to this thread, but seriously the Falcons need more defensive playmakers. 31 points in the first half.

Guest Homer the Brave

What we need is for Arthur Blank to quit meddling. That's the root of the problem. Yeah, he has every right to do what he wants, but a football-stupid owner calling the shots in a football sense just doesn't work long term. Just check out the Raiders after Al Davis went senile. They are still reeling, now his football-stupid son is running things.

We need to trade up and draft Amari Cooper. 7 points is unnaceptable.

thats what im thinking. If ryan had more open wrs, he wouldnt have thrown that pick to hester. I mean hester was never a proven wr. We need another wr and te to take pressure off of ryan and julio. Our team scored the most points when we had julio, tg, and white on the field.

It's sure interesting how the patriots manage to be just fine on offense with Tom Brady and no superstars other than Gronk. We load up on offensive talent and what do we have to show for it? 7 points in the first half.

Brady and Manning are in different leagues, plus the patriots are smart enough maximize there draft picks so they always have depth on offense and defense.

We need more weaponry on the sideline, give us a decent OC and we'll do wonders, especially if we pick up an upgrade at LG this offseason. Getting back Hawley, Asa and Jake getting healthy, and getting our competition at RT back will be huge too.

I agree we need a new OC.

Even with those guys back the offense line is not that good. They are to soft and get dominated at the line of scrimmage. We need nastier personnel so we can run the ball effectively.

I agree we need a new OC.

Even with those guys back the offense line is not that good. They are to soft and get dominated at the line of scrimmage. We need nastier personnel so we can run the ball effectively.

Eh... i actually think with a good LG in there we could have a top 10 o-line pretty easy. Tice coaches guys up like crazy, and even these guys have been solid now that they're gelling a bit. We've run the ball well, our offensive play caller just refuses to stick with it.

we dont need WR, we need TE. Roddy is sufficient at this point of his career as a secondary threat at the receiver position, Douglas as well. Julio is of course the heartbeat of that corps. What we do not have is an intermediate threat who can block as well. We need a versatile TE or heck even 2 (SEE: Patriots, Colts)