Nfln Has Been Blasting The South.

Trouble

It's crazy. Yeah we do suck. But a little professionalism wouldn't kill them.

They are almost ignoring the South. When they aren't, they are blasting us.

You almost wouldn't know the Falcons are playing tonight as little as they are mentioning it.

Falcons are screwed tonight, but they could at least pretend we are a playoff spot team.

They are also ignoring the Saints game.

They are actually talking about the bucs and those amazing catches.

We horrible and whichever team wins the division will spend that entire week prior to their playoff game , hearing from every sports channel, how the NFL needs to change their playoff rules and how an NFCS team does not belong.

which they never did with Seattle

It's BS. The division winner will have to be at least 7-9, which was exactly what the Hawks were when they roasted NO in the playoffs. The NFL wanted parity and lackadaisical play with all the soft hitting rules... well, that's what they got! Congrats, NFL... you wanted it, you got it.

I mean it's comical that they are just talking about Green bay during the pre game. They mentioned Matt ryan can throw the ball pretty good so maybe we can keep up. Everything else is just Green Bay highlights and nuthugging. I mean i don't mind most of it being about them but let's at least talk about both teams a bit.

EDIT: Just said we have one of the worse secondaries. The lack of knowledge is ********.