Loyal Yes, But Don't Expect Much.

I feel like a lot of people are just a bit to enthusiastic after the win over Cards.
We are playing against the best team in football ( probably) and we are playing on the road. The odds are not favouring us.
This is a game that I never would put my hopes up for. To me, it's about minimizing the Rodgers show - we have to run the ball A LOT - like 60 % of the time. What I am looking forward to is Trufant matching up with Nelson and how well our d-line can stop the run this time.
A loss would not kill me, but if we get clashed out like previous games this season - I'm gonna get mad..

if we win i will be extremely happy and it shows that we are ready to possibly win-out the rest of the season and can be a threat in the playoffs. If we lose that just confirms what the media has been saying and that is that the NFC South is a weak division this year. I really think we can pull this off if the Saints can beat them by blowout why can't we so what if we are on the road, we were away from the Dome for 42 days if anything the falcons should embrace the road as their home turf.

I'm gonna watch and root for the Falcons the whole game but I'm prepared because Green Bay is the best team in the NFC. Perspective will make you a less stressful fan.

During games I find my perspective less stressful when filtered through the warm, friendly prism of a Jack Daniels liquor bottle. tongue.png

How many of these BS type downer threads to we fkng need ? ...can we not have just a little enthusiasm and hope ? Man, just fk this thread....

This forum needs a new main section called "Punk arse Talk about the Falcons". All these type of guys can go post over there and talk about how we won't beat anyone and how we should tank to get a good draft pick and how our coaches and owners are all bad.

This forum needs a new main section called "Punk arse Talk about the Falcons". All these type of guys can go post over there and talk about how we won't beat anyone and how we should tank to get a good draft pick and how our coaches and owners are all bad.

Yo obviously don't understand what I'm saying. I'm rooting for a W all day, every week! But going up against the best team in football, in bad weather, on the road is just to much for us - my point is only, don't be sad if we lose and don't blame Smitty and the staff as always - this is the toughest game all season.

LOL, that forum would be a huge hit around these here parts.......