6-10 Becoming More Clear

Guest fibonacci

Guest fibonacci

I am dying of laughter over here that a team with a 6-10 record is going to make the playoffs.

did anyone ever think that the NFC south would be one of those teams to do so?

did anyone think that their team would be the one?

also this is going to come down to the last game of the season.

Guest fibonacci

I know many do not want to go to the playoffs with this kind of record. but..........

1. it's not easy going to the playoffs. you got to take it when you can

2. I know people are saying, but we get a top ten pick vs a 22 pick.

- but three teams in the NFC south are doing the same. a top ten pick is not going to help you win the division, nor is it going to help more then the other 3 teams.

3. (just to the falcons)....... rarely rarely do I see the falcons with a top ten pick actually get someone awesome. (and don't give me the ryan crap, because we got baker that year)

- I swear the falcons do better with picking later.

4. did it hurt the 7-9 seahawks going to playoffs and losing in the second round? nope. they built more onto the team and within a couple years went on to win a ring.

5. (just to falcons)..... I honestly believe the head coach is the problem here. I think we have great players who are not done right. When the new coach comes in, the falcons will be playoff contenders easily for 3 out of 4 years. and they will make it further then the first round, lol. <<<<------ go ahead and quote me on that.

I know many do not want to go to the playoffs with this kind of record. but..........

5. (just to falcons)..... I honestly believe the head coach is the problem here. I think we have great players who are not done right. When the new coach comes in, the falcons will be playoff contenders easily for 3 out of 4 years. and they will make it further then the first round, lol. <<<<------ go ahead and quote me on that.

Making it past the first round is not winning a superbowl. Yes it gives you a shiny new banner to hand in the stadium. But it will be also for the team that made the post season with 6 wins.

I see a rule change coming for that. Watch it would be named "the falcon rule".

a top 10 pick might not = superbowl either but it does = better trade value. If you wanna trade down and build a younger team with out scrapping everything. Then trade down and not pick.

Going to the playoffs is like trading down in the first round for a value of a new banner to hang.

A banner doesnt have draft value.

We couldn't win the SB with a better version of the falcons team. We sure arent going to win a half dead version of the falcons.

You cant say Smith is the prob, then root for him to goto post season and actually win the first game if not more. In other words if Smith does that. He isnt just a good coach but he is a miracle worker. Your riding both sides of the fence here.

3. (just to the falcons)....... rarely rarely do I see the falcons with a top ten pick actually get someone awesome. (and don't give me the ryan crap, because we got baker that year)

- I swear the falcons do better with picking later.

Falcons have had 2 top ten picks in this regime- they've gotten Ryan and Matthews- Ryan was a great pick, and there's every reason to believe that Matthews is too. Jones wasn't too bad either- not Jones fault what the Falcons paid to get there.

Everyone is going to pick against them. They've heard all week about how they don't have a chance. I just get that vibe that they're going to go up there and win. They've been playing good football.

You know who else has been playing good football? THE GREENBAY PACKERS. ESPECIALLY at home.