We're Enjoying A Pathers' Win Today. Be Careful Afterwards.

truefalcon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post and point

Thanks Ya. We are all pleased about the outcome of this game today. But the ***-beating Panthers are putting on NO wants to make one throw caution to the wind with respect to thinking Atlanta and NO are the only ones in the race to the NFC South title - seriously.

we control our own destiny, the falcons dont need to worry about what the saints and panthers are doing, the falcons need to go out and win games. Granted the Green Bay game isnt a must win now but if we put together a win streak that SHOULD have started in London then we will be hot coming into the playoffs, nothing we can do about the Browns and Lions game now so we just need to take care of business. As it stands we are the best team in the division despite our overall record we are 4-0 in the NFC South, if we go 9-7 or even 8-8 and go 6-0 in the NFC South, we deserve to be in the playoffs imo.

first of all. 1 game at a time.

Second of all, a Panther win today is way better than a Saints win in any scenario. It just gave us outs to win the division without needing to win in the Swamp. Thats absolutely best case we could have hoped for today.

Dont put too much stock in the Panthers game. the Saints D folded 20 mins in.

You know only if Smitty can focus the team to take care of what they have to do instead of worrying whose gonna win or lose in the division, I think we might actually get a shot.

Who said Smith is worrying about who's winning or losing in the division? Fans do that. Smith is worrying about whether White can go on Monday or how his defense is going to slow down Rodgers. As a coach Smith would know all too well that it doesn't matter what other teams in division do if his team can't take care of their business.

Who said Smith is worrying about who's winning or losing in the division? Fans do that. Smith is worrying about whether White can go on Monday or how his defense is going to slow down Rodgers. As a coach Smith would know all too well that it doesn't matter what other teams in division do if his team can't take care of their business.

in the situation that the falcons are in, 1 can safely assume that he's thinking about what the other teams do along with what his team does

in the situation that the falcons are in, 1 can safely assume that he's thinking about what the other teams do along with what his team does

The key word is "worrying". Ask yourself would you be worrying about TB, NO, or Car winning or losing if you are the Falcons coach? Personally I wouldn't spend a sec worrying about it.

we already beat Carolina in Carolina, people need a chill pill.

The saints beat them too in Carolina and now look what's happening we can't underestimate the panthers I really want the Falcons to win out have us going hot into the playoffs. There is nothing better than beating two division leaders in back-to-back weeks. Just to finish 9-7 would be great and I would absolutely love for us to sweep the division

you want personal opinion or what I think you will agree with.

So you are saying as a coach you would spend time worrying about who's winning and losing in your division instead of worrying about your next opponent? I am sorry but if I was the owner then I can't have you as a coach if you are spending time worrying about who win between NO vs CAR. Your don't have the right priority.

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

does that matter. No it does not. Before last year the falcons were pretty much unbeatable at home. Carolina always plays them tough. A win against them in week 17 is not guaranteed. Plain and simple.

Quite the contrary. The last game against Carolina was anything but tough playing by either team. More like a cripple fight.