No Game Analysis-Percentage Chance Falcons Beat Pack

Guest Gritz

A friend of mine asked me the other day to give my honest opinion on what percentage chance I thought the Falcons had to beat the Packers at Lambeau on Monday night.

I didn't even hesitate to come up with a number I thought was realistic considering the relative strengths and weaknesses of both teams...and I thought it'd be somewhat interesting to see what the rest of the board thought.

I put the Falcons chances at 20%.

What do you think?

20% I agree. As another poster said, it's less about what Green Bay does, and more about whether the Falcons decide to step up like they did last week. While the defense has made some good stops these past few weeks, all of that is marginal. What matters is whether Matt, our receivers/tight end, running backs, and O-line step up. Unfortunately, they haven't been consistent.

But if we're just considering potential, there's no doubt that our offense can hang with the best of them when they want to. I've seen Matty ball like Rodgers before.