2014 Sec Championship - #1 Alabama Vs #16 Missouri

Carter

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God Bielema...why couldn't you have just gone back to the backup QB.

Make no mistake, we just got beat by Tech but had we been playing for a chance at the playoff I think that extra motivation could have/would have given us the win.

Or just run the ball.

Or why couldn't Tennessee have run plays that didn't make the defensive line the most important part of a defense. Nearly every play was behind the line or delayed. I can see draws. But not that read option crap. Tennessee just let them t off on the backfield every play.

Make no mistake, we just got beat by Tech but had we been playing for a chance at the playoff I think that extra motivation could have/would have given us the win.

When Mizzou won the East on Friday, I knew we would lose to Tech. Most Likely lose our garbage Bowl.

You said Bama had better facilities than we do (which I don't deny) and I said having that is not why we lost those games.

I said comparing anyone to Bama is foolish. Money is one the of the reasons why. I never said they had anything to do with UGA's schedule.

Bama is all about football. They just killed an entire program.

Uga is about academics.

Thats the way it is. No use bickering all the time about reality.

I agree. No idea why he took that game the way he did. Maybe he hates UGA, too... lol

I will give GT credit as well. They didn't beat a bummed out UGA team. Knowing we were alive for Atlanta and potentially more could have been an extra push, but who knows. We did enough to win the game... also did just enough to lose it in the last seconds of the game. Hate it.

I said comparing anyone to Bama is foolish. Money is one the of the reasons why. I never said they had anything to do with UGA's schedule.

Bama is all about football. They just killed an entire program.

Uga is about academics.

Thats the way it is. No use bickering all the time about reality.

It's still no reason for UGA not to win championships. We were 5 yards away from beating the mighty Bama. No excuse to lose to a crappy SC and UF team. Facilities and admin had nothing to do with those loses. It was bad coaching and execution.

Is still no reason for UGA not to win championships. We were 5 yards away from beating the mighty Bama. No excuse to lose to a crappy SC and UF team. Facilities and admin had nothing to do with those loses. It was bad coaching and execution.

Bad execution and poor situational coaching in the SC game for sure. I won't even get into the UF game cuz it wasn't close... but SC by all means should have been a win.

I've said it before. It's not a coincidence the state of Alabama wins so much. Everything is different down there(I'm not saying cbeating).

Yeah but they barely crack the top 10 as far as high school talent. It makes me so mad Georgia cant secure its home grown talent meanwhile the state Alabama has two powerhouses and STILL get all the best names from the region

Yeah but they barely crack the top 10 as far as high school talent. It makes me so mad Georgia cant secure its home grown talent meanwhile the state Alabama has two powerhouses and STILL get all the best names from the region

THAT part I dont trust lol