Resilience A. K. A. Re-Zil-Yance Fool!

dirtybird2k5

Atlanta is a team that has always started fast, but rarely finished strong. The next four games are going to tell a lot about what type of team the 2014 Atlanta Falcons are. This team started fast. An opening day win against the hated rival, New Orleans Saints. But after that game, injuries, coaching, and poor play, have left these 2014 Atlanta Falcons against the eight ball. Kroy Biermann has really come into his own as a defender against the run, after struggling for the first half of the year. Desmond Trufant has become an All-Pro caliber cornerback after shutting down the best receivers on the opposing team, week in and week out. Paul Worrilow is starting to realize what it takes to become a leader on defense, and is slowly, but surely, learning how to attack the opposition.

The defense is starting to round into shape. But let's not overlook the offense. Julio Jones is a playmaker. Roddy White challenged him to gain 200 yards of offense in the Cardinals game. He came up eleven yards short. Julio is the type of player that needs a challenge. Who in this Green Bay secondary can challenge him to that type of production?

Monday night. A prime time game. It's time for these Atlanta Falcons to show that they are for real. It's time for Desmond Trufant to punch his ticket to the Pro Bowl. It's time for him to make a name for himself. And not just in words, but the actual play on the field. As did Julio last weekend. Let's not talk. Let's show what we can do on the field. It's a 60 minute game. It's time for the Atlanta Falcons to bring it.

Guest facelessman07

Let's be fans of this f'kin' team man. Let's show the owner, the GM, the coach, the f'ckin' players we care about the Atlanta Falcons. This board is nothing but a f'cking bitchfest. Put your money where your mouth is and support the Atlanta Falcons.

Pretty sure all of us are here because we ARE fans

And no, we don't have to support this team with our hard earned money in today's economy. Put a capable coach and team on the field, then we'll make it rain. It's not smart to throw away money, many has-been famous rappers can attest to that

Don't criticize others for not being on the same branch as your "fandom"

Guest facelessman07

Get the f'ck out of my thread. I hate you more than I hated Swift with his propaganda bullsh*t. And learn how to spell resilient, troll.

I'm just spelling it the way you did

RESLIANCE

PUT DAT ON A T-SHIRT!

I agree OP, and I also think that Atlanta is a team that has always started fast, but rarely finished strong. The next four games are going to tell a lot about what type of team the 2014 Atlanta Falcons are. This team started fast. An opening day win against the hated rival, New Orleans Saints. But after that game, injuries, coaching, and poor play, have left these 2014 Atlanta Falcons against the eight ball. Kroy Biermann has really come into his own as a defender against the run, after struggling for the first half of the year. Desmond Trufant has become an All-Pro caliber cornerback after shutting down the best receivers on the opposing team, week in and week out. Paul Worrilow is starting to realize what it takes to become a leader on defense, and is slowly, but surely, learning how to attack the opposition.

The defense is starting to round into shape. But let's not overlook the offense. Julio Jones is a playmaker. Roddy White challenged him to gain 200 yards of offense in the Cardinals game. He came up eleven yards short. Julio is the type of player that needs a challenge. Who in this Green Bay secondary can challenge him to that type of production?

Monday night. A prime time game. It's time for these Atlanta Falcons to show that they are for real. It's time for Desmond Trufant to punch his ticket to the Pro Bowl. It's time for him to make a name for himself. And not just in words, but the actual play on the field. As did Julio last weekend. Let's not talk. Let's show what we can do on the field. It's a 60 minute game. It's time for the Atlanta Falcons to bring it.

I'm just spelling it the way you did

RESLIANCE

PUT DAT ON A T-SHIRT!

F'ck my life. But you know what? You are still a troll, despite the fact that I can't change the title of this thread. Put that on a T-Shirt. At least I can own up to my mistakes. And I am sure to make a f'ck ton of them more. What's your excuse? You have nothing but negative things to say about the Atlanta Falcons. Every post that you make, every thread that I see a reply from you, is always about making discord with this team. You are not wanted here, facelessman07. We don't need you, and we don't want you.

I agree OP, and I also think that Atlanta is a team that has always started fast, but rarely finished strong. The next four games are going to tell a lot about what type of team the 2014 Atlanta Falcons are. This team started fast. An opening day win against the hated rival, New Orleans Saints. But after that game, injuries, coaching, and poor play, have left these 2014 Atlanta Falcons against the eight ball. Kroy Biermann has really come into his own as a defender against the run, after struggling for the first half of the year. Desmond Trufant has become an All-Pro caliber cornerback after shutting down the best receivers on the opposing team, week in and week out. Paul Worrilow is starting to realize what it takes to become a leader on defense, and is slowly, but surely, learning how to attack the opposition.

For some reason, I actually think this is Will Mo.

Guest facelessman07

F'ck my life. But you know what? You are still a troll, despite the fact that I can't change the title of this thread. Put that on a T-Shirt. At least I can own up to my mistakes. And I am sure to make a f'ck ton of them more. What's your excuse? You have nothing but negative things to say about the Atlanta Falcons. Every post that you make, every thread that I see a reply from you, is always about making discord with this team. You are not wanted here, facelessman07. We don't need you, and we don't want you.

Hmm...didn't realize that. Were you voted AFMB President? Listen bud, I'm here to discuss football, not make friends. So what if I have views that are only shared by the minority? I'm more than welcome to discuss them, as you are welcome to ignore them. We should be able to discuss our differences of opinions, without saying things like "Get the f'ck outta my thread" and "I hate you."

And my first post in this thread was joking with you, so relax

Guest facelessman07

Follows post up with another post.. Troll. Hates on everything the Falcons do... Troll. I can almost guarantee you are a Saints fan. I'd almost put money on it.

How much are you willing to put down? I'll gladly take it to help pay for my student loans