R The Falcons Jugger Or Nots, The Reveal Starts Monday!

roguebeaver

As another poster said in another thread...it's time for the Falcons to remove their mask and show themselves for who they really are! Either they present as a juggernaut heading into the second season, or lay down like a two bit hooker for a pounding by their suitors....I feel a juggernaut is waiting to break loose...starting Monday in Green-lay.

Falcons are a long way from a juggernaut, but they can win if the defense can get a few stops, and the offense plays almost error free. TOP keep Rodgers off the field, control the clock. They get in a shoot out they lose, h e l l they probably lose playing TOP but I think it's the only way to avoid a Packer blowout and give them a chance.

so Aaron Rodgers arm isn't a problem?

It's definitely a problem but in their 3 losses they were held under 100 yards rushing and Rodgers had a sub 90 qbr. I'd say stop their running attack and we stand a chance. I told you I look at things from a different angle bro. I said in another thread the key will be stopping the run and running the ball.