Mike Did It When They Said No Way.....

Lord Draakus

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

No running game = loss

If we can't keep the offense balanced, control the clock, and keep the ball away from Rodgers then we will easily lose. Running the ball effectively will help the passing game as well as our defense, indirectly of course. Can't see that happening whatsoever though.

I refuse to believe that a team that got rolled by the New Orleans Saints a few weeks ago is "unbeatable". We may get smoked, we may not but to say there is no chance is ridiculous.

there is a difference between the Saints and falcons. The Saints come out looking to beat the **** out an opponent for 4 full quarters. The falcons still haven't figured out how to do that consistently. The falcons have given NOBODY outside of the fans that are riding it out with them a single reason to make them feel that the falcons can beat a great team with a hot qb.

Vick didn't have to play a QB that's playing at the highest level the NFL has seen so that helped lol

Hopefully we can take em down like we did in 2010 reg season.. Don't have the run game we did tho

Vick played Favre; who just happens to be one of the best ever as well. It may be unlikely, but anything can happen. Green Bay didn't look like world-beaters a few short weeks ago.

Vick was the QB like it or not....people never create a thread about the defense and how good they were in that game.

You are right, that is what is so hilarious.

It was so awesome how Vick forced 5 GB turnovers and blocked a punt for a TD while holding GB to 7 points.

YAY Mike Vick!!!!

Vick was the QB like it or not....people never create a thread about the defense and how good they were in that game.

You are right, that is what is so hilarious.

It was so awesome how Vick forced 5 GB turnovers and blocked a punt for a TD while holding GB to 7 points.

YAY Mike Vick!!!!

Vick's receivers: Q. McChord, Finneran, Jefferson, Crumpler and Gaylor....LOLOL...

Vick's receivers: Q. McChord, Finneran, Jefferson, Crumpler and Gaylor....LOLOL...

So what...you don't need WRs if the defense does all the work for you.

I am going to be fair though. I'm not giving him sole credit for the win at GB, but I also don't give him sole blame for the azz kicking the Falcons got at Philly the following week.

Nor do I give him sole blame for any of the other azz kickings the Falcons got while he was the QB in Atlanta. never have.

there is a difference between the Saints and falcons. The Saints come out looking to beat the **** out an opponent for 4 full quarters. The falcons still haven't figured out how to do that consistently. The falcons have given NOBODY outside of the fans that are riding it out with them a single reason to make them feel that the falcons can beat a great team with a hot qb.

Neither have the Saints. Your excuse is all fluff. The Saints are **** just like us and they beat the Packers, so we can too.

Honestly, though, if you want a real excuse for why the Saints were able to win, it's because Rodger's hurt his leg and started playing worse.

Edited by likeriver

So what...you don't need WRs if the defense does all the work for you.

I am going to be fair though. I'm not giving him sole credit for the win at GB, but I also don't give him sole blame for the azz kicking the Falcons got at Philly the following week.

Nor do I give him sole blame for any of the other azz kickings the Falcons got while he was the QB in Atlanta. never have.

Yeah...I thought were talking about GB...but you are correct...it's a total team effort. You hardly ever got gaudy passing numbers from Vick and he WAS well below his passing average on this day. However, statically speaking, he was better than Farve and he didn't do anything to hurt his team. The first QB to give the Packers a playoff loss in GB...c'mon man! LOL...