Snow Predicted For Monday

Falconsfilmfan

The Falcons will win this game

They MAY do it, let's hope you're right! But GB is MUCH more used to playing in this kind of weather than we are.

It's gonna be a real challenge on both sides of the ball, for us ---

And if we do get a snowy field up there, that will bode well for our RBs ---- they KNOW which way they're going, but the defense doesn't! Just hope they bring some cleats with LONG spikes ---

And really, upper 20s, low 30s is much better than I thought it would be for December in GB!!!

Edited by FalconJim

Its going to be tough to play in that kind of weather. First of all, the cold weather is enough to take your manhood away from you. Second,dome teams don't fair well in cold weather. I hope the falcons defy the odds and win the game. That could possibly jump start a winning streak and a deep playoff run.

Edited by birdman71

Guest Negatorris

Yeah, and I bet the football will feel like a brick for the receivers ---

GB can heat the ground of their field. They did it last year.

Snow games gave a cool feel. They run the ball better and probably defend run better too so does not bode well. Also I can see Aaron and Co. exploit McClain and maybe Wilson on a slick field especially with play action off already noted run game and our lack of pressure. I said 24-6 GB because I can see them getting in the end zone first with Lacy and then with Nelson/Cobb because of Lacy while our offense sputters to get in FG range.

I played in Idaho. We get the worst of the worst here. The weather isn't really a factor. If it's not windy the game should go smoothly. I hated playing in rain as QB because it's just hard to grip the ball and let it rip. Snow however and for whatever reason isn't quite as slick as a down pour of rain so I don't think it will be a factor unless we let it be a factor

Snow games gave a cool feel. They run the ball better and probably defend run better too so does not bode well. Also I can see Aaron and Co. exploit McClain and maybe Wilson on a slick field especially with play action off already noted run game and our lack of pressure. I said 24-6 GB because I can see them getting in the end zone first with Lacy and then with Nelson/Cobb because of Lacy while our offense sputters to get in FG range.

I think we need to sell out the run completely and instruct our secondary to not bite or jump a thing until it develops....if they beat us with Lacy so be it, but he for sure is not the priority IMO .....