Was Willy Mo Fined 22 Racks?

Not even exaggerating by saying this. I am not that interested in the nfl anymore. The game just ain't what it used to be and what it's supposed to be.

I actually don't get what you are saying. It was always a game of violent collisions. And after years and years of data, it's been well documented that head injuries have been a significant part of the National Football League. All they are trying to do is look out for the players safety. There is a lot more to the game of football other than the big hit. The average career of an NFL player is three years. In those three years, how many concussions does a player suffer?

It's like watching NASCAR. Do you watch the races to see the crashes? Or do you watch to see the strategy it takes to get to the front and win?

These players have a life beyond football, and the only thing Goodell and the NFLPA is trying to do is make sure these guys are able to enjoy it as much as you will by investing into a retirement fund. Walk a mile in their shoes before you judge.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, even the announcers said it was a "clean" hit --- I mean, for Christ's sake, let 'em play football!!!

The NFL is fast turning into a flag football league ---

If the NFL continues to punish players for being physical they're going to emasculate the game and destroy its appeal. Candy-azz, effeminate football just ain't gonna cut it and they're starting to push the limits of pussification imo.

The wideout took 7 steps after catching the ball...how was it uncalled for?

Probably because he was already tackled and going down before hit hungry w.a.r came in and tried to destroy the guy. Still didn't jar the ball out. Uncalled for, and had it been done to Julio you clowns would still be crying about it.

Probably because he was already tackled and going down before hit hungry w.a.r came in and tried to destroy the guy. Still didn't jar the ball out. Uncalled for, and had it been done to Julio you clowns would still be crying about it.

Other teams see that on film and their wide receivers think twice on crossing routes. If it happened to Julio of course we as fans wouldn't like it.

Other teams see that on film and their wide receivers think twice on crossing routes. If it happened to Julio of course we as fans wouldn't like it.

False, I don't know what team you've been watching but nobody appears to fear anything about this defense. I am all for big hits. I love them but at the end of fay I want all of these guys to make it back home in one piece. That particular hit was uncalled for. Nothing like when he slammed that filthy ram.