Which Falcons Will Have A Great Game Against The Pack?

xskyx

Who will make an impact Monday night?

I'm thinking..

1) Hageman. I think we're finally seeing some decent things from him. I think a few batted passes, along with possibly stopping Lacy will make his game look good.

2) Lowery. I'm not sure why.. just a gut feeling.. but I think he hands Rodgers his 4th int of the year. I don't think he'll be as involved against the run though.

3) Hester and Weems. Basically all of our PR and KR groups. I think field position and special team play will have a huge impact. All we need is 1 big run from Hester early, and this game could be in our favor.

4) SJax. I'm not a big Sjax supporter. I believe he's lost a step and Freeman and Quizz are better options. With that being said, if the team gets a lead early, I think the run game will flourish. I expect we'll see a lot of Sjax up the middle. Doubt there will be another big run, but he should be used to dictate the pace of the game and keep the clock ticking

Who will make an impact Monday night?

I'm thinking..

1) Hageman. I think we're finally seeing some decent things from him. I think a few batted passes, along with possibly stopping Lacy will make his game look good.

2) Lowery. I'm not sure why.. just a gut feeling.. but I think he hands Rodgers his 4th int of the year. I don't think he'll be as involved against the run though.

3) Hester and Weems. Basically all of our PR and KR groups. I think field position and special team play will have a huge impact. All we need is 1 big run from Hester early, and this game could be in our favor.

4) SJax. I'm not a big Sjax supporter. I believe he's lost a step and Freeman and Quizz are better options. With that being said, if the team gets a lead early, I think the run game will flourish. I expect we'll see a lot of Sjax up the middle. Doubt there will be another big run, but he should be used to dictate the pace of the game and keep the clock ticking

Agreed. I say we'll have another 100yd.game. GO FALCONS!!!