Green Bay Will Try And Change Things Up Using Wr Devante Adams And Rb James Starks On Us

parmenion

Green Bay knows we will prepare for Nelson, Cobb and Lacy so they will try and fool us with the other players let's be ready. This is Mike McCarthy's style.

Chicago knows we will prepare for Jordan, Kukoc and Pippen so they will try to fool us with kerr, Harper and Rodman….

Green Bay is going to run Lacy right up the middle and if he get's stopped it's going to be Rodgers throwing to whoever's open. And if nobody is open he'll take it and run it for the first down. Rinse, repeat….

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Green Bay knows we will prepare for Nelson, Cobb and Lacy so they will try and fool us with the other players let's be ready. This is Mike McCarthy's style.

Honestly, our defense is far from the best one they have played so far. If they haven't switched it up for other opponents why worry about league-last 5-7 Falcons? As far as their concerned, they probably believe Aaron Rodgers could play this game with a blindfold and still have a career day.

That being said, let's make them eat crow or in this case cheese.. or ...well let's just prove them wrong!

I don't know ---- I think they just put their best guys out there and challenge us to stop 'em.

Like I've said before, I just hope we can keep it respectable, and not let 'em put up a "50 Burger" on us ---

Edited by FalconJim

GB is averaging 40 points a game at home this year, Rodgers has thrown 20+ Td and no picks at home this year. They're 6 and 0 at home. I don't think they're changing anything up.

Falcons have a chance, because the Falcon offense can score a lot of points when clicking. If the Falcons bring their A game and the Pack brings it's C game, Falcons can win.

he doesn't get tested much and up until the Carolina game, he had his fair share of giving up big plays. He's been a different player since the Carolina game started

He'll give up a play every now and then, everybody does. Not sure i'd say anybody's had a 'Field Day' against him though, rookie or this year. And he doesn't get tested because he has great coverage mate. We saw what happened when Carolina routinely tested him.

He'll give up a play every now and then, everybody does. Not sure i'd say anybody's had a 'Field Day' against him though, rookie or this year. And he doesn't get tested because he has great coverage mate. We saw what happened when Carolina routinely tested him.

well, for starters I never said that anyone has ever had a field day on him, I said that it was possible. He hasn't had the liberty of going against that receiving group led by Rodgers so who knows. I know what type of corner he is, just pointing out that anything can happen, we don't know. Like I said, I love Trufant but it can happen to him as well. No one in their right mind could have honestly predicted Julio to have a career game last Sunday.

well, for starters I never said that anyone has ever had a field day on him, I said that it was possible. He hasn't had the liberty of going against that receiving group led by Rodgers so who knows. I know what type of corner he is, just pointing out that anything can happen, we don't know. Like I said, I love Trufant but it can happen to him as well. No one in their right mind could have honestly predicted Julio to have a career game last Sunday.

Yeah not saying you did say it would happen, i even admitted it could. Just pointing out it hasn't happened yet.

Yeah not saying you did say it would happen, i even admitted it could. Just pointing out it hasn't happened yet.

the fact that it hasn't happened is the only reason people will say he can handle whoever, regardless of their status. If they would have allowed more man play than that weak *** soft zone crop since last year, we would have a true idea of how great he really is. Instead when a ball floats over his head for a score to a man who was lined up across from Trufant at the los, it's always the safeties fault for not being there because they were "playing zone"

the fact that it hasn't happened is the only reason people will say he can handle whoever, regardless of their status. If they would have allowed more man play than that weak *** soft zone crop since last year, we would have a true idea of how great he really is. Instead when a ball floats over his head for a score to a man who was lined up across from Trufant at the los, it's always the safeties fault for not being there because they were "playing zone"

Both Tru and Alf were touted as press man corners coming out of the draft. Why we insist on putting them in zones so often i'll never know. Our DB's are our only strong squad on defense, we should let them man up (as it were) and let our front 7 focus on the LoS. Maybe we'd get some better pressure.

Both Tru and Alf were touted as press man corners coming out of the draft. Why we insist on putting them in zones so often i'll never know. Our DB's are our only strong squad on defense, we should let them man up (as it were) and let our front 7 focus on the LoS. Maybe we'd get some better pressure.

coverage sacks mean nothing to this staff

coverage sacks mean nothing to this staff

I think the problem is more the opposite, we want to try and do these heavy zones to force the QB to wait to throw, but our passrush is so bad a coverage sack will never happen in the first place. We should man up across the board and let the LB'ers all be add-on blitzers. Let the strongest part of the defense play like they're the strongest and send everyone else possible to affect the LoS, be it in run or pass.