It Has Come Down To Beasley Or Dupree

brown bomber

We will be picking 10-11(Beasley) or 21(Dupree). I'm not a big fan of Fowler. He doesn't make enough plays for me. Let's hope for Beasley. Also in FA I like Hali. Yeah he's 31 but has a lot left in the tank. Abe was 33-34 and still balling. I know some want Hughes but I like Hali better. Hughes would be my 2nd choice.

Abe still putting up production at 33-34 does not mean that Halo will do the same.

I like Hall, but I think people are underrating Hughes because of who he plays alongside. Hughes actually beats his man consistently, which are usually teams' LTs because he is their weakside edge rusher.

I loved Hughes coming out of college, he is coming of age and he could be a nice piece on our D, but I would not want to pay a fortune for him....

Beasley isn't going to do **** for us. We need hard hitting edge rushers. That dude is 6'1-2 and 235lbs soaking wet. He ain't doing chit except in a team like the Cards where has has a beastly front to work around.

Beasley being 6'2-6'3 and 236lbs does not mean that he won't be good or a feared defender in the NFL.

You don't have to be big to be highly productive. James Harrison has been one of the most intimidating defenders in the NFL for almost the past decade at only 6'0 tall and 242lbs. He is also a former NFL Defensive Player of the Year.

Arguably the greatest defender of all time Lawrence Taylor weighed only 237lbs during his career.

Dupree affects almost every play his stats arent there but he is, **** go first round easy - We need two though, there some guys in FA this year as well....and you never know what happens - I heard Abe is feeling better, just sayin. If he can do it at 35 he can do it again after having a year off. Im not expecting but would be a cool story to get him back

Dupree affects almost every play his stats arent there but he is, **** go first round easy - We need two though, there some guys in FA this year as well....and you never know what happens - I heard Abe is feeling better, just sayin. If he can do it at 35 he can do it again after having a year off. Im not expecting but would be a cool story to get him back

we need production...we need guys who actually get sacks, not guys who affect plays....we have that now!!!! abe has a head injury....it over

I loved Hughes coming out of college, he is coming of age and he could be a nice piece on our D but I would not want to pay a fortune for him....

Yeah, he would be a very good addition for the right price.

I think that it would take 7 or 8 mil on average a season to get him though(unless some team drives up his price), but that would be a steal if he continues to get 10+ sacks a season.

Dupree. Freak athlete, hard worker, more upside, more scheme versatility. He has the kind of first step and bend that the best edge rushers possess. He just needs some polish. He'd be talked up a lot more if he didn't play for a dumpster fire program with coaches who for whatever reason won't let him go after the QB on every passing down.