Jimmy Graham

SaintRay

I never post links to Saints Report, but in this case, I'll make an exception. And whatever you do, be sure to make it to Post #14 and see for yourself what quadruple coverage looks like. That's right, 4 people covering one in the Red Zone. Because of this coverage, TE Ben Watson was wide open in the End Zone for a TD.

By the way, Nick Underhill is a beat writer for the Saints.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/those-who-were-upset-graham-having-0-catches-334529/

Don't be a jealous hater danight.

What does Brees, Graham and Deion Sanders have in common besides super huge egos?

A they are only motivated by one thing......

EDIT: did prime have titties in his video? at 3:22. the girls on the left sitting down. The video is crap quality. But those look like titties. Im pretty sure prime snook some titties in there.

Matt Ryan is a money grabbing b*tch who set the Falcons back 10 years. If he had been concerned about the team, he woulda played for 25% of that contract he signed. I mean think about it .... How many games have the Falcons lost since he signed that massive load?

Matt Ryan is a money grabbing b*tch who set the Falcons back 10 years. If he had been concerned about the team, he woulda played for 25% of that contract he signed. I mean think about it .... How many games have the Falcons lost since he signed that massive load?

Sounds like it's coming out of your pocket. Chill out Bayou Corne`.