A Request

Gbpack10

I would much rather have you guys win this division then the Aints. Don't really care for the Saints. They come off as arrogant and everything else about them just annoys me. I have a soft spot for the Falcons and their fans. You guys ended our home playoff streak but we forgive ya. I just hope you lose this Monday night then win out and win your division. I don't want the Saints in there mostly cause I cant stand them lol.

If our game history shows a pattern, we are not yet due for a blowout either way. Since the 80's we've played closed games with you and about every 4th game one of us blows out the other. I thinks it's going to be a better/closer game than most think.

Falcons vs. Pack history:

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/atlanta-falcons/teamvsteam?opp=12

I would much rather have you guys win this division then the Aints. Don't really care for the Saints. They come off as arrogant and everything else about them just annoys me. I have a soft spot for the Falcons and their fans. You guys ended our home playoff streak but we forgive ya. I just hope you lose this Monday night then win out and win your division. I don't want the Saints in there mostly cause I cant stand them lol.

Hope you can pull for the Bears this weekend then...

We've had some great games against the Pack over the years, with 13 wins and 16 losses.

So if History is correct, it could be a close game, but I think we can get the win on MNF if we play our Cards right (or, if we play like we did against the Cards).

Records aside, I think this will be a lot closer that most think.

We shall see ---

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!!!!!