Remember This Guy?

UG9

Why the eff are you picking a TE in the first.

Are you in a 20 team league or something?

You deserve to miss the playoffs.

So sayeth the almighty alpha bull

It's not a bad decision. Graham was the best TE in the league last year and it wasn't even close. The difference between him and a fifth round TE is a lot bigger than the difference between a first round RB and a fifth round RB.

Why the eff are you picking a TE in the first.

Are you in a 20 team league or something?

You deserve to miss the playoffs.

So sayeth the almighty alpha bull

I picked no. 12 and all the worthy RBs were taken. So I got JG in the first, AJ Green in the 2nd, Geonardi Bernard in the 3rd... After I made some trades, my roster ended up being:

QB: Mark Sanchez

RB: Geonardi Bernard

RB: Arian Foster

RB: Le'Veon Bell

WR: AJ Green

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Mohamed Sanu

TE: Jimmy Graham

Alternating K & D/ST

I wounded up with a pretty good staple of RBs and WRs and my QB is good enough but I was snake bitten this year with BS injuries and having the highest Pts Against and this that and the other sad.png Things like Jimmy Graham scoring zero points is always the reason I wound up missing the freakin' playoffs.

your WRs can use some help, but other than that its bad luck.

I picked up Peterson in round 1, had to recover quick. Then dealt with injuries out the wazzoo to my RBs and somehow found myself waiver wiring for life on RBBC. #1 in the league, #1 scoring team, and #1 scored against lol...

QB: Drew Brees (2nd round - no top tier WRs, RBs left, Rodgers/Manning were picked)

WR1: Randall Cobb

WR2: Emmanuel Sanders

RB1: CJ Anderson

RB2: Justin Forsett

TE1: Antonio Gates

WR3/TE2: Odell Beckham Jr

K: Mason Crosby

Def: Philadelphia (saved me twice laugh.png)

Bench:

RB Mark Ingram

RB Ryan Mathews

RB Adrian Peterson

RB Jonas Gray

WR Michael Crabtree (nasty)

WR Jordan Matthews

your WRs can use some help, but other than that its bad luck.

I picked up Peterson in round 1, had to recover quick. Then dealt with injuries out the wazzoo to my RBs and somehow found myself waiver wiring for life on RBBC. #1 in the league, #1 scoring team, and #1 scored against lol...

QB: Drew Brees (2nd round - no top tier WRs, RBs left, Rodgers/Manning were picked)

WR1: Randall Cobb

WR2: Emmanuel Sanders

RB1: CJ Anderson

RB2: Justin Forsett

TE1: Antonio Gates

WR3/TE2: Odell Beckham Jr

K: Mason Crosby

Def: Philadelphia (saved me twice laugh.png)

Bench:

RB Mark Ingram

RB Ryan Mathews

RB Adrian Peterson

RB Jonas Gray

WR Michael Crabtree (nasty)

WR Jordan Matthews

How many people in your league and did you make the playoffs? lol My bench changed a bit throughout the year. I started with Nick Foles and wounded up trading him after securing Rivers from another guy, then traded Rivers and a couple bench players for Le'Veon Bell. And I got Calvin for next to nothing when he got injured and used him as trade bait for Arian Foster. I relied a lot on Brandin Cooks as my flex and WR2 throughout the year when AJ Green was hurt and had James Jones and Brian Quick for while. I had Larry Donnel to replace Jimmy Graham when he was hurt. I should've hit the Waiver Wire a bit harder but I found myself satisfied with my lineup and decided that I'd eventually rack up W's if I stayed patient but it didn't quite work out... sadwave.001.gif

How many people in your league and did you make the playoffs? lol My bench changed a bit throughout the year. I started with Nick Foles and wounded up trading him after securing Rivers from another guy, then traded Rivers and a couple bench players for Le'Veon Bell. And I got Calvin for next to nothing when he got injured and used him as trade bait for Arian Foster. I relied a lot on Brandin Cooks as my flex and WR2 throughout the year when AJ Green was hurt and had James Jones and Brian Quick for while. I had Larry Donnel to replace Jimmy Graham when he was hurt. I should've hit the Waiver Wire a bit harder but I found myself satisfied with my lineup and decided that I'd eventually rack up W's if I stayed patient but it didn't quite work out... sadwave.001.gif

15 people, it was nasty when it started. I got lucky to be honest since the weeks that I lost, were the weeks I needed to pick up a new RB due to injury or issues.

I went from Ingram/Peterson starting to Ingram/West to West/Mathews to Forsett/Mathews to Forsett/Oliver to Forsett/Ingram to Forsett/Anderson.

It was just carousel of runningbacks. I didn't need to pick up or drop any other receivers, but I got lucky with Matthews and OBJ for late flyer picks.

I'd be alright with a 15 yard penalty if the game is out of reach so he could payback Davis for his antics.

Lol so laying somebody out in a contact sport is classified as "antics" now? As much **** as JG talks when he comes to Charlotte, he deserves to get his big soft *** laid out.

I know every one of y'all were rooting to see Smitty get clobbered every game. Quite a few cheers in the game thread last season when he got illegally clotheslined with no flag IIRC.

Is "antics" derogatory? Call it what you want then. My point is that he did it a couple of times, no flag...no harm. I wouldn't mind if someone laid him out, flag or not. What's the problem with that? It's a "contact sport".

Wait... I just now realized you were implying that JG lay Davis out...

mj-laughing.gif

Loooool I'd like to see that ginger b*tch try it.

Is "antics" derogatory? Call it what you want then. My point is that he did it a couple of times, no flag...no harm. I wouldn't mind if someone laid him out, flag or not. What's the problem with that? It's a "contact sport".

Yes that's right

It's a contact sport not soccer for girls

Let em get out there and knock each other out

And and if they get hurt...crymore ***** this is football

And perhaps they should create an incentive pool to motivate each other to hit harder

And jook eyeballs and twist legs

It's a contact sport darn it