Interesting Stat On Our Defense

jdawg4876

The D has been playing a lot better since they got back from London. Even the Dline has been creating some pressure (though not many sacks) and the secondary has made plays because of it.

The worst I've seen them play in a while was the last drive against Cleveland, in which they shouldn't have been put in that position due to Smitty's brain freeze in the 4th.

The D has been playing a lot better since they got back from London. Even the Dline has been creating some pressure (though not many sacks) and the secondary has made plays because of it.

The worst I've seen them play in a while was the last drive against Cleveland, in which they shouldn't have been put in that position due to Smitty's brain freeze in the 4th.

You can beat that timeout to death, but there is no way a defense should give up that game winning drive in 44 seconds.

The defense has been good to great in the first half of games this season. But by the 4th quarter the lack of depth because of injuries and a thin secondary has led to collapses more times than not. It's a broken record. Can't expect a defense that is as thin as ours to have the same units out there nearly the entire game.

I just really want to see our Offense capitalize more on these turnovers. Here's an interesting stat for this topic:

"Atlanta scored 10 points off of its three takeaways (Sunday) and has totaled 64 points on 23 turnovers this season."

We are averaging less than 2.8 points on these gifts from the D…..