Fsu Vs Gt: Acc Championship

Coach_Petrino

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So will whoever loses this game, probably GT. If GT wins, they'll both be in irrelevant bowls.

You have a point, but lets be honest. Would you prefer something like the Orange Bowl, or the Russel Athletic Bowl if you are UGA? Either way I'm proud of the Jackets regardless we were written off before the season even started.

You have a point, but lets be honest. Would you prefer something like the Orange Bowl, or the Russel Athletic Bowl if you are UGA? Either way I'm proud of the Jackets regardless we were written off before the season even started.

While I don't know if it's likely I can't say for sure GT can't still mathematically get to the Orange Bowl with Clemson and Duke also with three losses. Then again I remember when they put Florida in the Sugar Bowl over Georgia in 2012 when the only difference was Georgia played and lost in the SEC championship. (Nvm they were 10 yards from the National Championship or that Georgia beat Florida.)

Nope. That was the game started by Dylan Thompson because Shaw was hurt and then Shaw came off the bench in the 4th quarter. They scored 3 TD's to force OT and then won it in OT.

So yep. Only beat UGA when they had half a team.

Only beat USC when they were down.

No other East team is any good.

Haven't beaten a legit West team.