5 Fgs

freebird310

Or else it is a blowout....we beat these guys bad, I do not think the board understands how much we truly dominated Zona....we can beat the Pack if we can play our best game ...

"But... but.. Aawon Wodgers is accuwate! He GOAT! We only beat Awizona because they sucked! They had too many injuwies!"

Get ready for all that

I'd love nothing more than to beat the Packers on MNF on their field with all the Rodgers hype.

I just don't see it though. It'd take a performance like the one we put on vs the Broncos in the first quarter on MNF (at home). Rodgers doesn't make many mistakes. He has 32 touchdowns and 3 interceptions and two of those interceptions were off his receivers hands. Lacy has gotten it together these last few weeks. That defense can get pressure on the QB when they need to.

We should be able to score as long as we don't get overwhelmed. Don't think we'll be able to keep up with their offense though.

People also forget the only reason we beat Carolina was because our kicker is Bryant and their's isn't

Yeah you're right. I don't think Matt has had a kicked blocked this season. Unless you're talking about the one he missed with a minute and a half left, or was the clock running out when he missed it?

There's a huge difference between Drew Stanton and Aaron Rodgers. We will have to play even better than we did yesterday just to keep it close.

Yep. And I think we should take a Bill Belichick approach on defense this week. "If you're going to beat us it's not going to be with your best weapon (Nelson)". Make them beat us with other guys.

"But... but.. Aawon Wodgers is accuwate! He GOAT! We only beat Awizona because they sucked! They had too many injuwies!"

Get ready for all that

I'm happy with the win but make no mistake... Aaron Rogers and Green Bay is going to be an entirely different animal than the Cardinals.

We can beat them but the coaches need a great gameplan and Smith needs to have one of his best weeks coaching...ever.

Yep. And I think we should take a Bill Belichick approach on defense this week. "If you're going to beat us it's not going to be with your best weapon (Nelson)". Make them beat us with other guys.

That's why I said in another thread we should either follow Nelson with Tru or double team and bracket him and put Tru singles on Cobb. That way he has to look for the 3rd or 4th option with the latter.

I'm happy with the win but make no mistake... Aaron Rogers and Green Bay is going to be an entirely different animal than the Cardinals.

We can beat them but the coaches need a great gameplan and Smith needs to have one of his best weeks coaching...ever.

I think they need to come with the same aggressive attitude and not play on their heels. It's the first game all season where they attacked instead of react. That's the way I want them to play. Willy Mo's presence helped as well. We have an informer back.

That's why I said in another thread we should either follow Nelson with Tru or double team and bracket him and put Tru singles on Cobb. That way he has to look for the 3rd or 4th option with the latter.

Cobb on McClain a bad matchup for us but it's probably not going to be the issue.... it will be the #3 and #4 corner.

Cobb on McClain a bad matchup for us but it's probably not going to be the issue.... it will be the #3 and #4 corner.

Exactly. That's why you match Tru up with Cobb and put McClain with help on Nelson all game. I think wilson can hold his own as #3. Arenas as #4 may be an issue but I still don't think quite as bad. The main issue will be slowing Lacey down first to help against the pass.

Or else it is a blowout....we beat these guys bad, I do not think the board understands how much we truly dominated Zona....we can beat the Pack if we can play our best game ...

AZ offense didn't even get into the red zone until late in the 4th when the Falcons was just playing out the time. That was how bad their offense was. I think they are in real trouble of missing the playoff.