Got A Business Day Off

Tribal Chief

And I have a lot of **** to do. Rake the yard, change out 2 stems in the tub, shampoo the carpet, clean the garage and something else that I can't remember. What's the point in having a day off when you still gotta put in work. Oh well, have a good day men and women of the board. Yeah I know, 45 seconds of your life wasted blah blah blah.

I would be amazed if you could get all of that done. Do the outside stuff today since you will need daylight for that. Save the inside stuff for the evenings through the week. Daylight is a commodity since the time change.

Yeah that's pretty much how it's gonna end up working out. I can make my daughter help me with the inside stuff after she gets out of school lol

Got the yard done, garage semi done, caught **** with the stem in the shower. I broke it and didn't realize it so there was water everywhere lol. Got the carpet done at the last minute. As I was going through the rooms and actually paying attention, I noticed that some walls need painting so I can probably jump on that this week.

We ran for 3 days last week because they said we needed to get some critical patterns out. Come to find out they did a horrible job planning the **** out and now we only have 15 hours of run time this week, which is why we were off yesterday. So yeah, I'm gonna have plenty of time this week to get more things done lol

Got the yard done, garage semi done, caught **** with the stem in the shower. I broke it and didn't realize it so there was water everywhere lol. Got the carpet done at the last minute. As I was going through the rooms and actually paying attention, I noticed that some walls need painting so I can probably jump on that this week.

We ran for 3 days last week because they said we needed to get some critical patterns out. Come to find out they did a horrible job planning the **** out and now we only have 15 hours of run time this week, which is why we were off yesterday. So yeah, I'm gonna have plenty of time this week to get more things done lol

What do you do for a living J?