I Will Say This: If.....

NOVAFalconFan

If we go into Lambeau and beat those guys, we will have pulled off the most epic troll-job ever perpetrated against the league and the world. Cardinals fans are in shock right now, but it doesn't even remotely compare to what the reaction to that would be.

I started Stanton, Ellington, Floyd, Carson, Brown, and the Card D on Draftkings today, I am not even mad. Will probably do the same with GB this week, hope it works out the same as today.

So you're willing to lose money over the falcons? I picked Ellington but I was passed off after he got hurt. I like to compete when it comes to **** I control lol

I definitely don't mind if we win. What does pizz me off is when I thought about Tre Mason but passed because the Raiders D has shut down every other RB I have picked against them this year.

Edited by NOVAFalconFan

I don't mind if it results in the W for us. What does pizz me off is when I thought about Tre Mason but passed because because the Raiders D has shut down every other RB I have picked against them this year.

I had tre and went back and forth between forsett and Ellington. Then I was so close to choosing Hopkins and Fitzpatrick but nooooooo. And for me, at this point, I don't give a **** about the Falcons winning, if I chose a player from the team they are playing, I want him to do good, period. Don't care how their team does as long as he shines lol

I had tre and went back and forth between forsett and Ellington. Then I was so close to choosing Hopkins and Fitzpatrick but nooooooo. And for me, at this point, I don't give a **** about the Falcons winning, if I chose a player from the team they are playing, I want him to do good, period. Don't care how their team does as long as he shines lol

I never even considered Hopkins/Fitz. The dude sucks, which I thought would make Hopkins useless. That's what makes these leagues so impossible. I may try just blind picking for one of the contests this week lol.

I never even considered Hopkins/Fitz. The dude sucks, which I thought would make Hopkins useless. That's what makes these leagues so impossible. I may try just blind picking for one of the contests this week lol.

only reason I considered those 2 was because of who they are. Didn't think they would be that **** good today though.