Janay Rice

SaintRay

The sad thing is, if you're an NFL star you can beat the **** out of your girl and 9 times out of 10 they won't leave you. I don't mean to sound misogynistic but no woman wants to leave a millionaire and there are guys out there like Ray Ray who will take advantage of that.

can't she just divorce tho, especially if she tryin to get that dough Edited by Falcon Little

Janey Rice will be on the halftime show tonight during the game. Again she will defend Ray Rice knocking her out in the elevator and asking everybody to forgive Ray Rice.

Seriously? Maybe she had it coming.......

Did she have it coming? I'll say this, I put just as much blame on her for attacking and going after him. A man shouldn't hit a woman. Neither should a woman put her hands on a man. Political correctness will make her out to be a victim but she is more wrong for her actions.

Did she have it coming? I'll say this, I put just as much blame on her for attacking and going after him. A man shouldn't hit a woman. Neither should a woman put her hands on a man. Political correctness will make her out to be a victim but she is more wrong for her actions.

More wrong? I agree that she shouldn't have provoked him but I wouldn't say she deserves more of the blame. A man should never close fist a woman like that simply cause we possess much more strength naturally. I've had a couple chicks try to take me out lol I've got a temper but I still manage to just grab the psycho *****, till she chills out. No excuse for ray, but yes she shouldn't have done what she did either.

More wrong? I agree that she shouldn't have provoked him but I wouldn't say she deserves more of the blame. A man should never close fist a woman like that simply cause we possess much more strength naturally. I've had a couple chicks try to take me out lol I've got a temper but I still manage to just grab the psycho *****, till she chills out. No excuse for ray, but yes she shouldn't have done what she did either.

No one should hit anyone. She is just as guilty as him. The "he's stronger" argument don't fly with me.