Intriguing Notables

1. Our offense goes MUCH better when HD is the #2 receiver. When Julio was out, HD shined BIG. When Roddy is out, same deal. Why don't we put Roddy in the slot and use him as the possession, blocking guy?

2. James Stone is going to be our center for a long time. Either that, or he is our answer to left guard if they bring Hawley back next season.

3. Julio was looking back at the ball EARLIER in his route today so he could adjust to Ryan's throw. This literally makes him unstoppable. Wish he would have started this sooner.

4. They need to keep working Freeman on the edge. His speed out there is noticeable.

Discuss.

You think they'll hide him again?

depending on what staff is here. If this staff is here, he probably hits the bench in favor of Hawley. If a new staff is here, he either gets to compete or gets cut. I don't read all the interviews but normally coach smith will talk up his standout linemen, especially Hawley and whoever fills in at rt, I haven't heard him say much about stone. But I could have missed it.

depending on what staff is here. If this staff is here, he probably hits the bench in favor of Hawley. If a new staff is here, he either gets to compete or gets cut. I don't read all the interviews but normally coach smith will talk up his standout linemen, especially Hawley and whoever fills in at rt, I haven't heard him say much about stone. But I could have missed it.

I can't recall him mentioning stone either.