Hd Props From Me

jdawg4876

I have been hard on hd for many yrs, but this yr he has played lights out and basically has caught everything his way, even when roddy gets back we got to find plays for him, yes im saying it. I understand that our o line is not going to allow matt to go thru 4 or 5 reeds so make hd the first or 2nd option a couple of times a game. we all know julio went off on patrick but hd was destroying cromartie too who is no slouch, just saying. big props from me harry

man that's the only thing killing him. I hate it as well

I appreciate HD and i've warmed up to him but **** i don't even get excited when we throw a would-be TD to him anymore, i just know it's not going to happen somehow. We need to just take him off the field in goal to go situations and stop throwing it to him in the endzone. I don't know what it is because he really is pretty good between the 20's.

I appreciate HD and i've warmed up to him but **** i don't even get excited when we throw a would-be TD to him anymore, i just know it's not going to happen somehow. We need to just take him off the field in goal to go situations and stop throwing it to him in the endzone. I don't know what it is because he really is pretty good between the 20's.

that was a bad throw by ryan. you really need to stop

That TD thing is one of the silliest things to have a harp on HD for. As long as the guy contributes to someone getting into the endzone is all that matters. Him making big 3rd down catches to move the chains is just as important as someone scoring a TD on that same drive.

not his role....good thing we didnt cut him like you suggested, eh?

So what, HD has one good game and it's 'good thing we didn't cut him', but JJ has been balling his whole career and you're hating on him. Your trolling is getting worse.

Besides, he's still overpaid for a WR that doesn't score points.

that was a bad throw by ryan. you really need to stop

Is it always? He's never been able to score points.

So what, HD has one good game and it's 'good thing we didn't cut him', but JJ has been balling his whole career and you're hating on him. Your trolling is getting worse.

Harry Douglass has been a good asset to this offense all season that he's been healthy

its not his role. julio is the big tall deep threat. not harry. harry moves the chains, thats his role.

julio is supposed to score TD's, which he does when he feels like it. 7 games without a TD from Julio is unacceptable. i dont understand why that is so hard to see

its not his role. julio is the big tall deep threat. not harry. harry moves the chains, thats his role.

julio is supposed to score TD's, which he does when he feels like it. 7 games without a TD from Julio is unacceptable. i dont understand why that is so hard to see

Every WR should be able to score TD's. That's the point of the game isn't it? There are many WR's that have contributed more than HD around his pay grade.

Every WR should be able to score TD's. That's the point of the game isn't it? There are many WR's that have contributed more than HD around his pay grade.

eh.. thats such a weak argument. obviously there is more to it than simply "score touchdowns!!!"....i guess i should have dumbed this down for you.

you need to fill diverse roles in your offense. fast guys, tall guys, hands guys...over the course of harry's career, we have had two guys that are awesome redzone/deep ball threats with tony gonzalez and julio jones. naturally, they are going to get the throws to the endzone. harry, on the other hand, catches the short, underneath passes that move the chains.. thats his role. sure, if would be nice if he scored more TD's, but he doesnt. that just hasnt been his game. fortunately, harry is good at what he does do well and fills a major role in our offense

eh.. thats such a weak argument. obviously there is more to it than simply "score touchdowns!!!"....i guess i should have dumbed this down for you.

you need to fill diverse roles in your offense. fast guys, tall guys, hands guys...over the course of harry's career, we have had two guys that are awesome redzone/deep ball threats with tony gonzalez and julio jones. naturally, they are going to get the throws to the endzone. harry, on the other hand, catches the short, underneath passes that move the chains.. thats his role. sure, if would be nice if he scored more TD's, but he doesnt. that just hasnt been his game. fortunately, harry is good at what he does do well and fills a major role in our offense

You can both score TD's and catch balls at other times, you realize this yes? Many '3'rd down, move the chain' guys, and 'fast, underneath catch' guys, also catch as many TD's in a year as HD has his whole career.