Conflicted

zmitcham

have you seen that defense when clicking on all cylinders. And it doesn't help that green bays offense is light years better than arizonas at this point

Everybody looks good when clicking on all cylinders.

Not saying it'll be easy or even that we'll do it, just saying comparing GB's offense to the Card's and acting like their defenses are the same is selective evaluation at best.

I heard the statement from JJ that they brought back some plays from training camp...wonder why they hadn't used them all season.

Me too. Add it to the list i guess.

Everybody looks good when clicking on all cylinders.

Not saying it'll be easy or even that we'll do it, just saying comparing GB's offense to the Card's and acting like their defenses are the same is selective evaluation at best.

green bays defense is just as good as the cardinals defense. Like I told bigblkdog before the Browns game, look beyond the stats. They mean nothing.

green bays defense is just as good as the cardinals defense. Like I told bigblkdog before the Browns game, look beyond the stats. They mean nothing.

I say the same about stats. Parts of my family are Pack fans so i watch a lot of their games, their D isn't as good as people think.

I heard the statement from JJ that they brought back some plays from training camp...wonder why they hadn't used them all season.

Ticked me off when I heard that- Why not a couple of those plays in Detroit?

If they'd played with this game plan all season long, they'd be sitting at 7-8 wins right now.

I don't look for the Card's to win another game. They are a banged up mess right now.

We looked better especially on offense. It wasn't nearly as timid today and we used some crossing routes to Douglas.I still say next week isn't a winnable game though. Our defense can keep some teams at bay, but not Rodgers.

I say the same about stats. Parts of my family are Pack fans so i watch a lot of their games, their D isn't as good as people think.

their defense was said not to be that good the year they blew the falcons out in the dome in route to the Super Bowl as well. All I will say is I hope Roddy is back next week because I don't see good things primarily depending on HD and Julio against them. If heater could just step up it would make me feel just a bit better about their chances.

their defense was said not to be that good the year they blew the falcons out in the dome in route to the Super Bowl as well. All I will say is I hope Roddy is back next week because I don't see good things primarily depending on HD and Julio against them. If heater could just step up it would make me feel just a bit better about their chances.

I will always contend that that defense has never been very good going back to the yr the Cards hung 50 on them in the playoffs so 2011 I guess. Just my opinion of course. I think they could always be exploited but there are only 3-4 elite offenses each year.

What they have/had are playmakers. If Matthews gets a sack then that usually leads to a punt same with a holding call. The secondary use to be good with Williams, Woodson, Collins, etc and they still are when healthy. They had guys that could make a play and stop a drive. They are hit and miss on D. You see what NO did to them, but played well today.

I just don't like our chances. Rodgers is so good at home. I don't think he has thrown an Int at home since 2012.

Edited by jeffro2000

I will always contend that that defense has never been very good going back to the yr the Cards hung 50 on them in the playoffs so 2011 I guess. Just my opinion of course. I think they could always be exploited but there are only 3-4 elite offenses each year.

What they have/had are playmakers. If Matthews gets a sack then that usually leads to a punt same with a holding call. The secondary use to be good with Williams, Woodson, Collins, etc and they still are when healthy. They had guys that could make a play and stop a drive. They are hit and miss on D. You see what NO did to them, but played well today.

I just don't like our chances. Rodgers is so good at home. I don't think he has thrown an Int at home since 2012.

Rodgers and that offense is clicking on all cylinders. No lapses like we see from this Atlanta team. Of course people will write the Packers off and claim it to be an easy one but hey, it is what it is. Agree though