Redzone Play Calling... Wow

RYNE

I can't understand why they won't even look at Julio in the redzone. He is never going to get better at high pointing the football and coming down with it if he never has the chance. Ryan doesn't even look his way.

Instead we throw a wheel route to a FB? Is that serious play calling?

I can't understand why they won't even look at Julio in the redzone. He is never going to get better at high pointing the football and coming down with it if he never has the chance. Ryan doesn't even look his way.

Instead we throw a wheel route to a FB? Is that serious play calling?

They have the imagination of a mailbox.

see this is when Roddy matters even if it is mere presence in the redzone

Agree. Roddy is usually the man in the redzone, I just don't get why we refuse to use Julio

see this is when Roddy matters even if it is mere presence in the redzone

Agree. Roddy is usually the man in the redzone, I just don't get why we refuse to use Julio

We are most effective, like all teams, when you line up heavy and pass to a TE or Back like the TD to Toilolo. We have been pretty effective this season scoring TDs down there it seems.

Obviously, it doesn't make any sense not to throw a fade to Julio once in a while down there. I thought we were going to today but instead went to Hester.

Edited by jeffro2000

We are most effective, like all teams, when you line up heavy and pass to a TE or Back like the TD to Toilolo. We have been pretty effective this season scoring TDs down there it seems.

Obviously, it doesn't make any sense not to throw a fade to Julio once in a while down there. I thought we were going to today but instead went to Hester.

I actually hate when we go to the heavy look. I just dont think it is effective majority of the time for us. It never works when we actually try to run it with Jackson. It is so so with play action