Bad Refs

LOL....have you EVER seen a Falcon game where the Refs were not on the field to STOP the Falcons ??

Ever ???

The most inanne, absurd calls I ever saw in 50+ years of watching pro football have come against the Falcons. I remember the old days when, if you saw the Falcons score a TD, you knew there was going to be some kind of effed up asinine penalty against them on the play. It was standard.

You gonna say anything about that huge missed call with Julio only having one foot in?

I bet you really would have cried if Trufant would have been called for interference right there

Both bad calls but that doesn't mean we're going to complain about our team getting a leg-up. Who in their right mind would do that?

Both bad calls but that doesn't mean we're going to complain about our team getting a leg-up. Who in their right mind would do that?

point is, stop bitching about the refs. **** gets old every single week. Calls are missed on both sides. I know what's coming next, "stop bitching about bitching" lol

point is, stop bitching about the refs. **** gets old every single week. Calls are missed on both sides.

Fair enough. Personally when it's a bad call against the falcons i curse a bit, when it's for the falcons i just shrug it off. Either way i don't usually complain about that stuff to other people on/offline, so *shrugs*

Fair enough. Personally when it's a bad call against the falcons i curse a bit, when it's for the falcons i just shrug it off. Either way i don't usually complain about that stuff to other people on/offline, so *shrugs*

don't even take it there saying you don't complain about stuff people do online. These threads are made for responses aren't they. BTW, refs missed another call on Lolo.