Falcons Will Win Today ---- Take It To The Bank !

falcon_ace

The division is ours for the taking this Falcons team is way better than the Aints we will solidify the NFC South race and will be division Champs once again. Arizona Cardinals, child please we got this they are not as good as advertised and plus they don't have Carlson Palmer. I'm a true Falcons fan the fake fans will say we will come out losing this game because of our record... please we can win out, win the division and get a another division championship and get into the playoffs with home field advantage.

It gets no better than the position we are in now so RISE UP and get excited about the opportunity to whip the Cardinals especially when the doubters believe it's not possible HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'll be laughing all the way to the bank after we win big everybody on this forum said I didn't know nothing when I guaranteed a victory against the Saints looked what happened huh. Our playoff run starts today the runway is clear for us to win the division and get home field advantage seriously who is left to stop us we beat the Saints, I mean C'mon.

Edited by flyfalconfly

The division is ours for the taking this Falcons team is way better than the Aints we will solidify the NFC South race and will be division Champs once again. Arizona Cardinals, child please we got this they are not as good as advertised and plus they don't have Carlson Palmer.

here we go some positive post

What I told you haters 17-7 we got this Arizona is not good as advertised this game is already won I told y'all. I perdicted we will beat the Saints for our first game and I am predicting now we will beat the Retardnals, this is the best position we can be in and ya'll fake arse Falcon fans say we will lose go cheer for another team you basterds.

Edited by flyfalconfly

What I told you haters 17-7 we got this Arizona is not good as advertised this game is already won I told y'all. I perdicted we will beat the Saints for our first game and I am predicting now we will beat the Retardnals, this is the best position we can be in and ya'll fake arse Falcon fans say we will lose go cheer for another team you basterds.

Agreed .......fake fans on this board are too loud.