I Told You So...

Dirtybird#11

Well Georgia fans what can I say... My crystal ball was correct.

After Gurley was suspended I told you all 9-3 was your limit. I was right

I also said Hutson Mason was one of the worst QBs in the SEC. I was right. Not only did he cost you yesterday's game, but he handicapped yall to the point where the SEC East was lost as yall were playing catchup the whole year.... The first half to SC an the 2nd half Mizzu...

An lastly I told you GT would hold yall to under 30... I think I even said they would hold yall to 24 or under while controlling the TOP... Boy am I a genius

But in all I had fun bickering with yall about how bad I think yalls UGA team was. It was a fun season, and I hope to see UGA in the Belk Bowl against my Clemson Tigers..... Fingers crossed! But I would like to thank WOR,KDawg,Carter,an Sac for making me a better poster. The arguments we had in this forum were great loved them all. Look forward to bickering with yall again next year over who has the better team. In the end all that matters is we split the series against SC an UGA so I guess in a way we're all even. Go Tigers-DB#11

Well Georgia fans what can I say... My crystal ball was correct.

After Gurley was suspended I told you all 9-3 was your limit. I was right

I also said Hutson Mason was one of the worst QBs in the SEC. I was right. Not only did he cost you yesterday's game, but he handicapped yall to the point where the SEC East was lost as yall were playing catchup the whole year.... The first half to SC an the 2nd half Mizzu...

An lastly I told you GT would hold yall to under 30... I think I even said they would hold yall to 24 or under while controlling the TOP... Boy am I a genius

But in all I had fun bickering with yall about how bad I think yalls UGA team was. It was a fun season, and I hope to see UGA in the Belk Bowl against my Clemson Tigers..... Fingers crossed! But I would like to thank WOR,KDawg,Carter,an Sac for making me a better poster. The arguments we had in this forum were great loved them all. Look forward to bickering with yall again next year over who has the better team. In the end all that matters is we split the series against SC an UGA so I guess in a way we're all even. Go Tigers-DB#11

I had them 9-3 way back, but I didn't expect them to lose to Florida and GT my picks were Auburn and Kentucky I believe. Still I don't know if I want to see a rematch of Clemson and Georgia.

Something tells me Louisville vs Georgia could be on the cards instead NOW that would be game I'd watch.

Your Clemson team vs KSU actually would be a good bowl game as well.