Psls Going Up In Smoke!

netrto4150

For todays game 3rd level tickets selling for $8! Lower level selling for $28!!

AB may have waited one season too long to make much needed changes!

It's going to be interesting to see if we'll have more Steeler nation crowd in the Dome at the next home game!

I will be at that game. My ex was supposed to attend with me (she is a Steelers fan), but she is a b and we broke up so I am thinking of taking a cardboard cut-out of Cameron Diaz in a Falcons jersey with me instead. Hopefully, if Cameron sees the game, she will feel sorry for me being a Falcons fan and a newly single guy and take me out on a date...

The chances of that happening are more realistic than us making the Super Bowl

Guest facelessman07

I will be at that game. My ex was supposed to attend with me (she is a Steelers fan), but she is a b and we broke up so I am thinking of taking a cardboard cut-out of Cameron Diaz in a Falcons jersey with me instead. Hopefully, if Cameron sees the game, she will feel sorry for me being a Falcons fan and a newly single guy and take me out on a date...

You poor guy!

I've been down that road, I feel ya

Edited by facelessman07

For todays game 3rd level tickets selling for $8! Lower level selling for $28!!

AB may have waited one season too long to make much needed changes!

It's going to be interesting to see if we'll have more Steeler nation crowd in the Dome at the next home game!

What do you mean 'if we'll have more Steeler nation?'

Of course there will be. In a winning season it would be at least 40% Steeler fans.

The question will be if we'll even be able to hear Falcon fans on the TV at all.

Why Cameron, try something younger and hotter if you want to make her mad