Nebraska Fires Bo Pelini

Carter

9 to 11 win seasons and 9-3 this year gets a coach fired at Nebraska.

They've had issues leading up to this though, it's not just the win-loss record.

Yea, they've certainly had other issues with him. His "prickly" attitude didn't help him but Nebraska is a proud program with no pro sports in the state. They're a program that NEEDS to win if that makes sense. Sounds crazy but it they were in the title game with that Eric Crouch team. They gave Pellini a chance to get it together but ultimately they want better.

9 wins in every season he played and got the boot.

Just saying...

A proud program that's not afraid of the what if we don't find someone better rhetoric...

At least they are willing there are other teams that I wish would do the same.

What teams would you be talking about? I know it can't be UGA, because you are a Bama fan.

Still talking about Georgia hey, but I got better things to see like team that could be headed to another NCG game you know instead of the Always next year crap bowl game.

yeah watch that defense get torch by those Ducks and Marcus Mariota

Hey at least they'll be playing for the chance though. Well I should say at least they have the chance now beat Missouri and their in, and if they beat their first round opponent we should be fine.

Still talking about Georgia hey, but I got better things to see like team that could be headed to another NCG game you know instead of the Always next year crap bowl game.

Must be nice to just choose who you root for and change your allegiance whenever you want. It's funny that you can make it seem like you like UGA when we win, but bash us whenever we lose. We are better off without you as a fan.

Edited by KGDawg710

Must be nice to just choose who you root for and change your allegiance whenever you want. It's funny that you can make it seem like you like UGA when we win, but bash us whenever we lose. We are better off without you as a fan.

Hold no allegiance to UGA at all in fact hate Athens straight up I just happen to have lived here the past 20 years since I was like 5 that's about the only allegiance I hold to the school. Never even went there.

Oh and was taught by Mrs.Tereshinski wife of Coach T way back when so I guess that's the extent of my allegiance to UGA, but honestly say this again I was always leaning towards Alabama and LSU back in the early 90's.

Edited by Zone#7

Scott Frost, Oregon's OC, will probably be the favorite to get the job

I think he'd be a good hire for them. I remember that he & Ahman Green ran all over Tennessee at the 1998 Orange Bowl, which was Peyton Manning's last game for UT. I've got nothing against Nebraska, but Pelini seemed like a jerk. He'll probably get another job as a DC again next season.

I think he'd be a good hire for them. I remember that he & Ahman Green ran all over Tennessee at the 1998 Orange Bowl, which was Peyton Manning's last game for UT. I've got nothing against Nebraska, but Pelini seemed like a jerk. He'll probably get another job as a DC again next season.

I remember that game. Didn't know that was Frost. Interesting

I remember that game. Didn't know that was Frost. Interesting

2 years later they faced Nebraska in the Fiesta Bowl. The score was closer, but Nebraska ran in right down their throats again with Eric Crouch at QB.

I'm sure you remember Miami absolutely dominating Eric Crouch and Nebraska in the 2001 National Championship Game. Seems like it was 34-0 or something like that at Halftime. Not to change the subject too much, but the 2001 Miami Hurricanes were probably the best college football team I've seen and I've been watching since 1989. 1994, 1995 and 1997 Nebraska were pretty awesome too.

2 years later they faced Nebraska in the Fiesta Bowl. The score was closer, but Nebraska ran in right down their throats again with Eric Crouch at QB.

I'm sure you remember Miami absolutely dominating Eric Crouch and Nebraska in the 2001 National Championship Game. Seems like it was 34-0 or something like that at Halftime. Not to change the subject too much, but the 2001 Miami Hurricanes were probably the best college football team I've seen and I've been watching since 1989. 1994, 1995 and 1997 Nebraska were pretty awesome too.

oh I remember that game vividly. I'm bias but I agree that 2001 team was the best. I remember that 95 Nebraska team too.