We Need A Complete Make-Over...back In Black

Lifer

I, Iike the rest of you, was thrilled with all the "we are going to be tougher" talk. However, I don't see it. I'm tired of this candy-Apple team and want to see some bite out there. Let's start with the uniforms, let's go back in black. Hey, it might just amount to putting lipstick on a pig, but I need something, anything, to try and turn this around. If they aren't going to play tough, at least look tough! #dyingoverhere

New uniforms won't amount to anything if the same suckass players are wearing them. I'd like a new GM and scouting department that can find real tough talent for both sides of the ball. Then, I'd like a coach that believes in stomping a team in to the turf, and then stomping them some more. I don't want a coach who has to make a change in his philosophy to become that "Tough Coach". You're either relentless or you're not. Once these long overdue issues are addressed, then maybe I'll care about the uniforms.