Did Witness #35 Of Ferguson Testimony Get Killed For Telling The Truth?

Guest Deisel

"Less than 24 hours after a St. Louis County grand jury cleared Darren Wilson of any wrongdoing in the Michael Brown case, a young black man who lived in the same apartment complex as Brown was found dead in his vehicle.

DeAndre Joshua, 20, was a resident of Canfield Greens apartments in Ferguson, Mo. He was found sitting in his car, where he had been shot through the driver’s side window." "What’s causing a stir is the possibility that Joshua was one of the black eyewitnessesthat came forward to testify in front of the secret grand jury hearing regarding the Aug. 9 shooting."

This kid was prominent in the investigation. If this was retribution for testimony against the Hands Up don't shoot story Dorian told, then this would be proof that the truth in these comunities is NOT able to come out. Shootings, and witness denial are all to common in these communities. This in itself is a main reason people can not get out of these ghetto's in one piece. If you tell the police who the bad guys are, you get whacked.

Where in the NAACP, Holder or any other community activist speaking out about these continued crimes?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A potential Top witness for the defense of the cops is Murdered, the night of CNN's peaceful protests, and NO ONE CARES? Where are all the activist? Where's Eric Holder and Al getting to the bottom of another black kid killed in the Hood? No Where. It doesn't matter UNLESS hay can be made, for PURE POLITICS. What a shame.

Same thing happens in the mafia as well. It is tough on the blacks in these communities to go against peer pressure because the results are often far worse than in other communities where you might just be shunned. This is a community where is you go against the flow death is a real possibility. The young man was only trying to tell the truth about the hands up don't shoot fallacy and now look where he is. It is really a shame that even when a narrative is false you will still have some black leaders try and perpetuate the lie for their cause.

Witness #35 could also be Devorion Livingston, whose testimony was for the hands up testimony, but he has Gone into hiding now. So, which # was DeAndre? He was Murdered and a part of the testimony. Lets see if the media will dig into the truth. I know MDFMHK won't.

Is this going to turn into another 30+ pages of unmoderated BS, too? Just curious before I invest any time linking testimony or anything else contrary to the FOX news opinion mindset around here only for it to be deleted while 3 people flood the board with memes and irrelevant shots at each other.

Edited by MDFMK

Is this going to turn into another 30+ pages of unmoderated BS, too? Just curious before I invest any time linking testimony or anything else contrary to the FOX news opinion mindset around here only for it to be deleted while 3 people flood the board with memes and irrelevant shots at each other.

MDFHMK, do you try to contribute to these discussions? Have you ever posted anything that's been discussed further then, "smoking a blunt right now"? Make an articulate debate as THIS stuff matters. An innocent kid, NOT brown, was Murdered. Possible motives for HIS murder is that he denied the hands up accusation. That means, In America, black lives Don't matter on the left, if a circus and media event can't be organized. That Means the Left in our soceity doesn't care about poor communities and specially black communities. Black on Black crime is a disease and it seems UNLESS a white is the killer, the media and folks like Yourself don't care. I care, and I want it stopped.

MDFHMK, do you try to contribute to these discussions? Have you ever posted anything that's been discussed further then, "smoking a blunt right now"? Make an articulate debate as THIS stuff matters. An innocent kid, NOT brown, was Murdered. Possible motives for HIS murder is that he denied the hands up accusation. That means, In America, black lives Don't matter on the left, if a circus and media event can't be organized. That Means the Left in our society doesn't care about poor communities and specially black communities. Black on Black crime is a disease and it seems UNLESS a white is the killer, the media and folks like Yourself don't care. I care, and I want it stopped.

Nice, WFW is sure he cares but the ongoing lies used to push the false narrative is not helping the black community. It only further exacerbates the problem...IWFWHO

Same thing happens in the mafia as well. It is tough on the blacks in these communities to go against peer pressure because the results are often far worse than in other communities where you might just be shunned. This is a community where is you go against the flow death is a real possibility. The young man was only trying to tell the truth about the hands up don't shoot fallacy and now look where he is. It is really a shame that even when a narrative is false you will still have some black leaders try and perpetuate the lie for their cause.

with the mafia a lot of it was caused cause the cops were on the payroll and told the mafia who was snitching on them

with the mafia a lot of it was caused cause the cops were on the payroll and told the mafia who was snitching on them

True, that is my point. Now blacks are turning on blacks if they don't follow the narrative they are pushing. If they so-called snitch (in this case tell the truth) they are turned on. It is a shame when a young black man tries to do the right thing and it costs him his life. How difficult is that? I can perfectly understand them either lying or just staying out of the legal process altogether...can you blame them?

True, that is my point. Now blacks are turning on blacks if they don't follow the narrative they are pushing. If they so-called snitch (in this case tell the truth) they are turned on. It is a shame when a young black man tries to do the right thing and it costs him his life. How difficult is that? I can perfectly understand them either lying or just staying out of the legal process altogether...can you blame them?

some people live by the motto "mind your own business"

If you guys could pull up stats on white on white crime... Oh wait no one talks about that. Stop with the useless black on black crime crap. White on white is just as bad so get over that got **** shtick!

Calling black on black crime in the inner cities shtick is an injustice. Unless we face the problem head on it will continue to exist. This goes beyond the crime itself, it delves deeper into the problem of jobs, economic stature, family, in our urban areas.