Not As Head Coach, But What Do You Think Of Rex

falcon124

Why not have Rex for HC? I think he has learned from his mistakes in NY and wouldnt make them here. Also everyone says we need a leader of men in the locker room right? His swag would rub off on the entire team..MR needs a coach to bring the killer out of him.I am all for Ryan as HC and hopefully he brings Morningwheg and the WC zone blocking scheme with him, it would suit Ryan perfectly.

He can't make up his mind who he wants at QB, why would some team want him in any capacity as a coach to do anything? Think about it.......

We have had enough character coaches, we need a coach with a "WIN NOW AT ALL COST" type of HC and DC and OC and the GM needs to stop playing bargain basement to impress the owner on price type of stuff.......

JMO.............

Why not have Rex for HC? I think he has learned from his mistakes in NY and wouldnt make them here. Also everyone says we need a leader of men in the locker room right? His swag would rub off on the entire team..MR needs a coach to bring the killer out of him.I am all for Ryan as HC and hopefully he brings Morningwheg and the WC zone blocking scheme with him, it would suit Ryan perfectly.

Rex systematically has been ruining the Jets offense for years. Look at what even Sanchez is doing now that he's in a real offense. And there's no reason to think he would ever change or learn from anything. He's a really bad HC.

He can't make up his mind who he wants at QB, why would some team want him in any capacity as a coach to do anything? Think about it.......

We have had enough character coaches, we need a coach with a "WIN NOW AT ALL COST" type of HC and DC and OC and the GM needs to stop playing bargain basement to impress the owner on price type of stuff.......

JMO.............

Not true, his GM overrides him all the time.

The Jets have benched Michael Vick in favor of Geno Smith for Week 13 against the Dolphins.

Coach Rex Ryan reportedly had no say in the matter, as this was a decision from the higher-ups, aka GM John Idzik. Ryan's merely coaching out the season with his hands tied behind his back, though it doesn't really matter who's at quarterback. Both Vick and Smith are terrible, with Vick looking disinterested at times. The Dolphins should blow the Jets out of the building Monday night.

Nov 26 - 9:28 AM

According to the New York Daily News, both Rex Ryan and OC Marty Mornhinweg were among those that wanted Michael Vick to keep starting over Geno Smith.

It speaks volumes about the coaching staff's lack of faith in Geno. Although Vick looked completely lost on the field in Detroit Monday night, the last thing they want to do is turn back to their 2013 second-round pick. "Does he give you a good chance to win? Or a chance to win? I believe he does give us a chance to win," said Ryan, who doesn't want a public battle with the front office as he prepares to start looking for another job this offseason. The Dolphins D/ST is a preferred play in Week 13.

Source: New York Daily News Nov 27 - 9:03 AM