This Upcoming Game Has Got Be The Most Lopsided Against The Falcons In A While....

AZ is just flat out better. That smothering,physical defense will absolutely man-handle this Offense. Expect a lot of that A-Gap Blitz which Arizona runs so well and absolutely destroys this line every time. I expect a very long day tomorrow for Ryan getting sacked easily 4+ Times. Remember back in the good ole days when the Falcons knew they lost the game before it was even played? Well guess what, those days are back. No way in **** we win this game,book it.

I think this game sets up really well for the Falcons because it doesn't really mean anything to Arizona, and it is sandwiched between important division games. This is a huge letdown spot for Arizona. Will they take advantage? I don't know, but this feels like a pretty good spot for the falcons.

Lol at people thinking AZ is some juggernaut. Bottom of the league in offense, 2nd worst running game, and 25th defense against the pass. AZ might win the game, but it wouldn't be a huge upset if Atl win this one at home, at least not to the bet makers. I think the line is 1.5 pts in AZ favor.

Stats lie. They've played well since the bye. If our offense was playing like they did the first part of the year we would win with our defense playing the way they have.

We still gave up 400+ yards against the Browns. Granted, they did force 3 interceptions. But the fact remains, we still gave up for 400+ yards.

Stanton will have a career day and AZ will have near 500 total yards. But only win by 10

Agree Stanton will have his best game of the season. Falcons lose by low double digits but score is misleading in that it could have been worse. Conversely, paralyzed with indecision, Mike Smith will not call timeouts when he should and give up scoring chances...

We still gave up 400+ yards against the Browns. Granted, they did force 3 interceptions. But the fact remains, we still gave up for 400+ yards.

Doesn't matter how many yards we gave up, we held them to a respectable amount of points, and gave our offense lots of opportunities to score. Especially when considering how often they were put onthe field by our offense. I'm not saying they're great, or even good, but they've played well enough for us to win games against better offenses than the Cards may be trotting out against us.

I think this game sets up really well for the Falcons because it doesn't really mean anything to Arizona, and it is sandwiched between important division games. This is a huge letdown spot for Arizona. Will they take advantage? I don't know, but this feels like a pretty good spot for the falcons.

A pretty good spot as being in the stirrups on a GYN stretcher in the Proctologist's office?

No we're going to start out strong like we always do. Under the Dome Matt Ryan and Julio Jones will come out connecting for big gains early in the game scoring a maximum of 21 points in the first half. Then in the second half our Defense will not suit up and come out of the locker room and Arizona starts scoring at will by running simple handoffs and basic screens and short passes which turn into huge gains.

Outscoring us 38-27 Final Score.