Osi Umenyiora Retiring At The End Of The Season

Atlfalcons08

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He deserves better. Retirement may be best for him

why does he deserve better? we won two super bowls. he is a two time all pro, two time pro-bowl, led the NFL in sacks once, probably has a ton of money, and got to retire a falcon (doesnt he live in georgia?)....sounds like a pretty nice life

Good, TD may have wanted to keep him another year but won't have an opportunity now. His productivity and surprising lack of ability to beat LT's 1on1 despite dropping weight in the offseason for the sole reason of being a DPR means he is not worth his contract. I really did not want us to bring in Osi when we cut Abe.. I really really did not. Oh well

why does he deserve better? we won two super bowls. he is a two time all pro, two time pro-bowl, led the NFL in sacks once, probably has a ton of money, and got to retire a falcon (doesnt he live in georgia?)....sounds like a pretty nice life

look at the way he's being used when he knows he can contribute more. He deserves more. If you don't agree, then ok

He's still the best passrusher we have, but it's good he's retiring. He deserves better than he gets around here.

what more does he "deserve"?

he has money, success, 2 time super bowl champ, 2 time all-pro, pretty sure he lives in georgia, so he got to retire in his homestate...

sounds pretty great to me