2 Tickets To Todays Game! Must Read!

falconfanEST1989

cant go would rather give them to falcons fan than sell them to cards fan....... great seats and sections all i ask for is a program, whatever free gift they giving away today ( i.e. flag/scarf etc) and one of the souvenirs cups.. i think thats a pretty fair barter...... need to know something asap if you want them section 117 row 8 seats 8 & 7

BTW i meant tomorrows game!!!

Edited by falconfanEST1989

cant go would rather give them to falcons fan than sell them to cards fan....... great seats and sections all i ask for is a program, whatever free gift they giving away today ( i.e. flag/scarf etc) and one of the souvenirs cups.. i think thats a pretty fair barter...... need to know something asap if you want them section 117 row 8 seats 8 & 7

How would one gone about getting them?

these tickets are worth 300 and no one has said they want them...... bassically all they have to do is buy an 11 dollar coke and send me the cup along with the flag and program..... total price of about 13 dollars

trust me I know. That's a steal. If I would have known a few days ago, me and my wife would have gladly taken those seats. If not, I would have called up another fan.