The Iron Bowl

Mr. Hoopah!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should a started Johnson....

I'm a big a Jeremy Johnson fan as you're ever gonna find but Nick Marshall played great tonight. He deserves no blame for this loss. Auburn's offense racked up 630 yards and 44 points. This loss falls solely on the defense. Auburn was up 33-21 at one point and then the defense allowed Bama to score a TD on 5 straight possessions.

I'm a big a Jeremy Johnson fan as you're ever gonna find but Nick Marshall played great tonight. He deserves no blame for this loss. Auburn's offense racked up 630 yards and 44 points. This loss falls solely on the defense. Auburn was up 33-21 at one point and then the defense allowed Bama to score a TD on 5 straight possessions.

Except for marshalls int that led to a score and his 2 bad throws in the endzone that would have been tds

Auburn's QB was pretty decent I thought his opposite was hot garbage and should'nt go anywhere at the next level.

Loved Auburn's vertical game.Sammie Coates looks to me like he could be pretty good at the next level.

Also loved the Bama FB Fowler for me him with Gurley would be a nice combo to grab in the draft.

Auburn played as good as they could have, you guys had a decent defense you would have won. Man that one must have been heartbreaking.

It was. We already weren't going to the SEC championship or the playoffs, so I wasn't that hyped before the game, but you always want to beat your rival so you don't have to hear from hammers all year long. And to play as well as we did and then lose . . . ugh.